Customers also considered
- Rollbackfrom $12.68
- Rollback$9.91 Was $11.50Save $1.59
- Rollback Reduced Pricefrom $7.59
- Rollbackfrom $4.69
- Rollbackfrom $17.59
- Rollback Reduced Pricefrom $5.62
- Rollbackfrom $25.71
- Rollbackfrom $14.99
- $7.99 Was $9.44Save $1.45
- Rollbackfrom $4.30
- Rollbackfrom $6.88
- Rollbackfrom $14.87
- Rollbackfrom $2.93
- Reduced Pricefrom $12.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This mat has a unique Pebblz design that easily coordinates with most bath decor. Its rectangular form is ideal for most bath formats. The mat's innovative design features multiple skid-resistant suction cups, evenly scattered along its underside, keeping it securely in place.
InterDesign Pebblz Bath Mat:
- Unique circle design
- Alternating rough and smooth textures soothe feet
- Negative spaces between pebbles makes for easy water drainage
- Made of 100 percent PVC for durability
- Easy to clean
- Dimensions: 26.5" x 13.25"
- Available in various colors
Fabric Care Instructions: Easy Care
|Rug Size:||22" x 22"|
|Size:||22" x 22"|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||80014.0|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.75 x 1.78 x 26.60 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I,ve just bought this mat. I love the color and the shapes. One major problem: it doesn,t stick to the surface of the regular bath tub at all.
- I didn't have that experience. Maybe cause mine arrived during winter months. Lol. Seriously, I love it no odor from mat at all. And I bought two.by MegsMom2/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have the exact same thing. It's nice looking, but when I sit in the Jacuzzi tub, it slides. A little annoying.by Heavenhouse8/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I also have a bit rough surface and did notice that the mat was not gripping right off......so I mashed down on each little cup....so far so good.by ssw508/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You must get the tub WET first, then press the mat down-try to shift it and you'll see it sticks well. i have severe dizziness and am scared to get in my tub! i feel very secure with this mat.by jdb528/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- If the tub is wet when you lay it down, then step on it. That should solve the problem.by HappyBeachGuy4/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I couldn't get mine to stick at first either but after using it for a little while now it sticks fine.by kreative18/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have one and have not noticed a smell. If the odor was on the item before you used it I would think it may be an issue with the plastic material. If you noticed the odor after use it just might need a good washing. I've used bath mats in the past that started smelling a little musty after use. I remove them from the bath and throw them in the washer.by Adrian4/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- because is new , will go away with useby SEATTLERAIN17/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My mat does not smell. Perhaps you have built up soap on the mat and the mat just needs a good scrubbing. Perhaps you got a "reject" mat and it needs to be returned or thrown out and replaced.by nimblefingers8/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have had this mat for about two weeks and smell no odor whatsoever coming from it.by Ddreamer19777/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If it hasn't been removed for a while, it is possible that moisture has gotten trapped between the material--causing an odor. We recommend periodically removing the bath mat to clean the surface of the tub as well as underneath the surface of the mat. Hope this helps!by InterDesignProductExpert9/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have placed bath mats in the washer on a gentle cycle without problem. I haven't had any issues with this one.by Adrian4/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Maybe on warm or cold, no drying. Try gentle cycle.by Heavenhouse8/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know why not. I would put the setting of the machine on delicates so that the agitator does not do any damage. If you are going to stand on it, hang it to dry, certainly you can put it in a washer. I just hand wipe mine off with wet sponge to remove any dried soap. It cleans right up.by nimblefingers4/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $12.15
- Rollbackfrom $5.97
- Rollbackfrom $2.00
- $16.00 Was $19.40Save $3.40
- Rollbackfrom $17.59