- Bikes- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Game Room- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Outdoor Games- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Outdoor Play- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Playhouses- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Skateboards & Skates- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Swimming Pools- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Swing Sets- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Trampolines- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
Selecting recreation accessories for fun and family time
It's time to put down the phone and get moving. From table tennis to arcade games, you have your choice of fun, easy and exciting games and activities for every age and skill level.
An easy way to get the whole family to want to stay in on a Saturday night is to pick up an air hockey or ping pong table. Anyone can play, no practice required, and keeping score is easy. If you can't make up your mind about what to play, consider a combo table. A four-in-one table might include billiards, slide hockey, table tennis and foosball. You can switch games in seconds, plus it comes with everything you need, including pushers, pucks, paddles, balls, nets, billiards cues, chalk and foosballs. Combo games are ideal for families with small children who want to try their hand at everything.
Air hockey tables with electric scoring bring the arcade right to your house. They're easy to assemble, and the strong air flow makes for an exciting game.
A beautiful billiards table or arcade game in elegant wood grain is not only a blast to play but stunning to look at. Shuffleboard is a classic game that people of all ages enjoy playing. Available in a variety of sizes, you can easily find a shuffleboard table to fit your room. Make sure when you're selecting a size that there is enough room for two players on each side of the table to stand and bend over comfortably. Tables made of sturdy hardwood are a long-lasting investment. Designs with cabinets for storage underneath and models with built-in wine racks save space by serving more than one purpose. Look for items marked free shipping or pickup at your local Walmart for added savings on our Every Day Low Prices.
If space is an issue, there are still games to fit your room. Arcade games like basketball, Skee-Ball, electronic game machines and pinball machines take up less space than most recreation games. They're easy to assemble and can be moved around the house without too much heavy lifting. If you don't want the permanence of a pool table or air hockey table, an arcade game may be your best fit.
- When you're checking out foosball tables, consider the room configuration and ages of the players who will be using it the most. A smaller model with handles that don't stick out as far is better for families with small children. You also want to make sure that players have enough room to move around the table.
- If you need something you can take out and put away at will, check out casino games. Poker tables can be folded up and kept under a bed or couch when not being played with. For game nights with a group of friends or family members, look for a 10-player poker table with built-in drink holders that can comfortably fit every player around the table.
- All you need to play darts is an open space on a wall or door. Check out a traditional wooden cabinet set if you want a sophisticated way to display your dartboard. If you want something more modern and compact, consider an electronic dartboard that you can hang up anywhere, is free from sharp darts and keeps score for you.
Outdoor recreation games
An outdoor trampoline lets the family burn off energy outside. It's an ideal way to have fun and stay in shape. An indoor trampoline serves similar purposes during any season. Models with a padded handle give extra support while little children jump. Rectangular outdoor trampolines give a firmer bounce than round or oval ones, so small children usually have an easier time getting a good bounce on round and oval trampolines. A zipper enclosure will keep you from jumping off the trampoline, and a padded spring cover prevents you from coming in contact with the springs.
Skateboards and skates provide outdoor recreation fun and exercise for kids and kids-at-heart. A classic roller skate with four wheels is good for kids or adults who haven't skated in a while or are just starting out. If you're looking for more speed, an inline skate available in youth or adult sizes may be for you. Skateboards come in sizes for children and adults. When you want to look before you buy, check out our store availability and we'll tell you exactly which store has what you're looking for.
When you're buying your trampolines, shuffleboards or arcade games, consider a protection plan on qualifying products. Our peace of mind insurance will cover your recreation items and give you unlimited customer service support. Filing claims is easy. You can file online, and many times claims are approved instantly.