Customers also considered
- from $79.95
- $80.61 List price $129.95Save $49.34
- $46.79 Was $56.09Save $9.30
- $35.93 Was $49.96Save $14.03
- Rollbackfrom $38.49
- $85.91 List price $115.00Save $29.09
- $152.99 List price $199.00Save $46.01
- Rollback$25.88 Was $34.99Save $9.11
- from $78.98
- $59.00 List price $79.99Save $20.99
- $65.00 List price $89.99Save $24.99
- $60.66 List price $74.99Save $14.33
- Reduced Price$66.85 List price $97.63Save $30.78
- $18.84 List price $19.94Save $1.10
- Reduced Price$43.70 List price $50.86Save $7.16
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Big Boss Oil-Less Fryer is a healthy way to enjoy all your favorite foods! It leaves food moist on the inside and browned and crispy on the outside, without the use of added fats or oils. The energy efficient tabletop cooker combines halogen heat, convection and infrared technology. Halogen directly heats the surface of the food for browning, roasting and flavor. Convection circulates the hot air, evenly distributing the heat for faster cooking. Gentle infrared heat cooks from inside out, sealing in juices. Use it to roast turkeys, bake fish, broil steaks, air fry chicken, grill meats, toast breads, steam vegetables and even make dessert, all without preheating or defrosting. The glass dome allows you to see the cooking process. The lid's tight seal keeps hot air inside, so the Big Boss Oil-Less Fryer will not heat up your kitchen.
Big Boss Oil-Less Fryer:
- 16-qt capacity
- Healthy way to enjoy favorite foods
- Cooks with less or no oil
- Quickly cooks from frozen; no thawing time needed
- Triple cooking power: halogen, convection and infrared heat
- Halogen directly heats the surface of the food for browning, roasting and flavor
- Convection circulates the hot air, evenly distributing the heat for faster cooking
- Infrared heat cooks from inside out, sealing in juices
- Glass dome allows you to see the cooking process
- Lid's tight seal keeps hot air inside
- Includes 2 cooking racks (low and high)
- Uses less energy, cooking up to 3 times faster
- Power: 1,300W
- Dimensions: 14.50"L x 9.50"W x 10.43"H
- Model# 8605
See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
Fabric Care Instructions: Follow instructions provided on the tag or packaging.
|Capacity:||11 Liter - 20 Liter|
|Fabric Content:||100% n/a|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||8605|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||14.50 x 9.50 x 10.43 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Some of the reviews state that a spritzer is included but I do not see in the deacription where it states that one is included
- The spritzer is included.by Suhayla773/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes included don't buy this itemby Hatecheapassstore1/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the spritzer was includedby mskeno594/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there is a small spritzer, but I just sprayed the chicken with my no fat cooking spray. Today, I totally forgot about spraying the chicken or the rack. No problem, the chicken was awesome and the rack was an easy clean.by RioRanchoKid8/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Included.by GMatthews134/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A friend had me purchase this item for him. The description says a sprayer is included. I had it shipped to his house and he said everything was in his package that the description stated.by ctsmeow4/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes a spritzer is included.by Natasha225/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Electric Cord on the top part.by Suhayla776/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The power source is an electric cord if you do not have it in your box we will need your shipping address.by Bruce Clark6/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a cord. It does not attach to the glass bottom but part of the top that has the electronics and the handle. It is 120v. The cord does not come off and on like deep fat fryers, it is attached.by ParentTeacher18/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 110 VACby Wayne666/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a cord. It's attached to the lid.by moviewatchingsoccermom6/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- FRENCH FRIES PREP TIME: 5 minutes COOK TIME: 12 minutes SERVES: 3 2 large potatoes, cut into strips ½ teaspoon pepper ½ teaspoon salt 1. In a bowl, mix together pepper, salt and any other seasonings you may want to use. 2. Add potatoes and toss to coat. 3. Place higher cooking rack in unit. Place mesh basket over the cooking rack, lay strips on top in a single layer. Optional - Press Sprayer (with olive oil) 3 times. 4. Set oven to 450°F and fry for 12 minutes. Cooking time will vary depending on thickness of potatoesby Bruce Clark12/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on if they are frozen or not. We have crinkle cut fries that are frozen we just dump in. Try not to get more than 1 level of fries in there at a time and we can cook them in about 10-12 minutes. We also spray on some olive oil with the Misto® Olive Oil Sprayer and sprinkle seasoning on it too. It would also depend upon how big or small the fries are too. Experiment with it. You can see it cooking so you can get a good idea on cooking times. Some like crispy and others like soft fries, depends on taste.by ParentTeacher15/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 20 min for meby forestb7/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- if i'm not cooking anything else, they take about 20 minutes.by topjimmyd7/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The instructions say 12 minutes. But I'll never know because my Boss Oil-less fryer died 6 minutes into cooking my first set of french fries. Note also that it doesn't really fry. Take a potato, slice it up, put it in your oven at 450F for a while. That's what you'll get with this. Obviously some Yankee thunked up this device, 'cause they don't know what frying is.by xsvlmt4/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (24)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$13.25