Customers also considered
- from $22.29
- from $10.99
- Rollback$10.00 Was $11.69Save $1.69
- Clearance$13.50 List price $16.99Save $3.49
- Rollbackfrom $9.87
- from $59.00
- from $99.00
- from $9.97
- from $65.00
- $11.89 List price $25.99Save $14.10
- Rollback$44.68 Was $59.00Save $14.32
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Adjustable Bed Risers are an ideal way to raise your bedskirt off the floor or instantly create additional underneath storage space. With these in place, you can make room for tubs, boxes and other items. You can also enjoy the benefits of an elevated sleep space in a room with a television or windows, as you'll have a better view of everything surrounding you. The bed leg or caster fits securely into the recessed cup built into each one. With such a tight fit, you will not have to worry about excess movement or instability. With the home bed risers, you can elevate your furniture piece 3", 5" or 8" higher. They are made with quality materials to ensure they hold up against regular use. The Creative Bath bed risers also blend seamlessly with all frames and decor for a uniform look. Change the height of your furniture with ease using this simple-to-install product.
Adjustable Bed Risers:
- Elevate your bed 3", 5" or 8"
- Adjustable bed risers lifts your bedskirt off the floor
- The home bed risers create additional storage space under your bed
- Provides a better view of the everything surrounding your bed, making them ideal for rooms with windows or a television
- Bed leg or caster fits securely into each recessed cup built into the bed riser
|Number of Shelves:||0|
|Finish:||Ebony , Black|
|Bed Pillow Size:||Standard|
|Brand:||Creative Bath Products|
|Number of Drawers:||2|
|Is Assembly Required:||Fully Assembled|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WM-GBR03BLK|
|Features:||Made in America|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 7.50 x 8.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby tiredandready5/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the risers will work on an end table as long as the leg does not exceed 3 inches by 3 inches, which is the dimension of the recessed area of the riser.by GuestRoomVisitor10/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but they might not be very attractive (too large for the application).by DrDtMM2/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but you may want to use the shorter ones.by noebug5/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If the end tables have legs, then the risers could easily work to increase the height of the end tables.by Vvibesinct2/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know about your end table but it worked for my dresser. It's wonderful.by ptquilter485/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. We are using them for our stand up desks. However note that if you use the full 8" riser that they may stick out beyond the perimeter of your table. Meaning you may not be able to fit the table in a corner tight against the wall as the bases are beyond the edge of the table.by SatisfiedCustomer201313/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, as long as the legs of the end table will fit in the opening of the riser.by Wings542/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes,however you will see them.When used for a bed the skirt covers them.I actually put a table cloth to the floor on my nightstand to cover them and I like the look.by 883322112/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are plasticby tiredandready6/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- They are made out of plastic, but seem to be very durable. I wouldn't exceed the weight limit, and I wouldn't jump on the piece of furniture placed on the risers.by DrDtMM7/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (15) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- there a hard plastic, ive been using them for 2 weeks and they havent brokeby ghostgirl8117/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Plastic, Yes break No. This is my second bed to use them.by LaFont7/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (17) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- hard plastic and don't know if they will breakby shortbed58/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- They are plastic, but are holding my extremely heavy table and have not cracked or broken.by savinggrc8/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Some sort of very hard plastic. VERY VERY sturdy. Have not broken in the 6 weeks we've had them despite several kids napping on the bed at once and a few bouncing (that was quickly discontinued when I caught them).by HomeschoolMilitaryMom10/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (21) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In my opinion as I own these, it would be extremely hard to break them. They are a very thick grade of plastic, and I mean thick. They are sturdy even when rising to the maximum. It is a good product, more than expected for the price. Hope this helps.by Frazier200310/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (25) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It is some kind of composite material. Strong.by noebug8/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (14) (3)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I will need to protect my wood floor. Will I be able to adhere felt to the bottom the risers?
- Yes, I bought the small circle stick on pads and put them on each corner to protect my hardwood floors.by tiredandready5/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bottoms are hollow.by DrDtMM5/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The felt pads will let you move your furniture with out scratching the floor. Just sweep the floor before moving.by noebug5/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bottoms of all three riser sizes are hollow with an edge of about 1/2 inch, so I would suggest using double stick tape and felt cut to fit or if you can find self adhesive felt strips, you could adhere them to the bottom edges. They are very sturdy and of heavy thick plastic.by Clarice25/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The legs are not open on the bottom. There is a place to put felt to protect your floor.by Vvibesinct5/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes ... use Liquid Nails adhesive.by Fotojock5/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- We are using these on our hardwood laminate floors without felt. However you can apply felt to the bottoms. You should buy the big squares and trim your own to fit around the perimeter of the bottom.by SatisfiedCustomer201315/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby SammyDplus5/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$38.99 Was $49.00Save $10.01
- Rollback$34.08 Was $37.26Save $3.18
- Rollback$44.68 Was $59.00Save $14.32