Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion, 18 oz
Customers also considered
- $6.68 Was $7.42Save $0.74
- $6.68 Was $7.42Save $0.74
- $8.07 Was $8.97Save $0.90
- $5.94 Was $7.19Save $1.25
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$17.65 List price $24.38Save $6.73
- Reduced Price$26.36 List price $43.98Save $17.62
- Reduced Price$7.69 List price $10.99Save $3.30
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Nourish your skin and hydrate for 24 hours of smooth softness with Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion. It has soothing oat essence and shea butter to relieve itchy, extra-dry skin. It is dermatologist recommended. Aveeno moisturizing lotion, 18 oz pump bottle, gives you long-lasting smoothness and comfort.
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion, 18 oz:
- 18 oz
- Relieves itchy skin
- Relieves dry skin
- With Natural Shea Butter
- Fragrance-free lotion
- Dermatologist recommended
Health Concern: Dryness
Skin Care Concern: Dryness
Warning Text: For External Use Only. When Using This Product Do Not Get Into Eyes. Stop Use and Ask A Doctor If Condition Worsens; Symptoms Last More Than 7 Days Or Clear Up and Occur Again Within A Few Days. Keep Out of Reach of Children. If Swallowed, Get Medical Help Or Contact A Poison Control Center Immediately.
Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Dimethicone 1.3% Inactive Ingredients: Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Sodium Chloride, Steareth-20, Water.
Instructions: Apply As Needed.
Explore this item
|Skin Type:||ITCHY , Dry|
|Capacity:||18 fl oz (532 ml)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||4267|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.96 x 3.83 x 9.22 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||NA|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat NA|
|Saturated Fat NA|
|Trans Fat NA|
|Total Carbohydrate NA|
|Dietary Fiber NA|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hi, Michal! The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies does not test cosmetic products or individual ingredients on animals, or ask others to test on our behalf, except where required by law or government authorities. We’re also helping to rethink the procedures for testing skin and hair care products. Our pioneering work to develop effective alternatives to animal testing, for example, allowed our scientists to be among the first to replace the Draize Eye Irritancy Test, which relied on animal testing. Advances like these allow us to maintain a strict policy of not testing cosmetic products or ingredients on animals, except in cases where it is required by law or government regulations, and we continue to support research that will advance the cause of replacing animal testing altogether. We hope this information helps. Thank you for the question!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team11/30/2013Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $11.19 Was $13.47Save $2.28
- $4.80 Was $6.47Save $1.67
- $13.47 List price $14.97Save $1.50