Seasonal DIY deals
Take advantage of the warmer weather and stock up on the items you need to complete your DIY projects. It's easy to find the tools and items you need to create an outdoor experience that's fun for the whole family. Landscaping tools, lawn furniture and outdoor storage are useful and add appeal to your outdoor entertaining experiences.
DIY top deals and shopping by brand
Two easy ways to shop for seasonal DIY deals include browsing the top deals to see what other outdoor enthusiasts are loving this season and shopping by brand. Both approaches deliver some useful options. When you need something for your outdoor work or decor, browsing through the top deals is a great way to get ideas. Already have a favorite brand? Shopping by brand lets you quickly see the options that are available.
Project patio is a collection of outdoor furniture and decor items. Shopping this collection lets you see pieces that look great together, and it's also a great way to find inspiration when you're looking for some fresh ideas for your patio's summer style.
Patio and garden
The patio and garden offerings let you choose a category and explore the pieces you can match up to create a look that's all your own.
- Patio furniture: The patio furniture offerings include large sets that are designed to spread out to fill a large backyard or patio area. There are also outdoor bars and bistro sets to make the most of a smaller outdoor space. Choose furniture that complements your home's exterior, such as synthetic wickers, metals or natural-hued woods.
- Patio decor: Express your personal style with decor pieces to display alongside your patio furniture. Items like planters, outdoor rugs and plush outdoor throw pillows add to the comfort you enjoy while relaxing outdoors or entertaining. Choose based on the colors you like the best or the size of the space you want to enhance.
- Outdoor cooking: Preparing meals outdoors adds to the ambience of a large outdoor event or cozy family picnic. There are a variety of grill and smoker options to consider based on the type of heat source you prefer. Gas grills heat quickly so you can get back to spending time with guests. Charcoal and pellet grills heat more slowly for those times when you want to immerse yourself in the cooking experience.
- Outdoor shade: Create portable shade that moves from spot to spot with umbrellas, portable gazebos and shade sails. Or, for something more permanent, consider a hard top gazebo, a wooden pergola or retractable patio awning that attaches to your home. Some factors to consider are the size of the shade you want to create and how much wind the shade source is likely to face.
- Outdoor lighting: Considerations when choosing outdoor lighting include whether you prefer electric or solar lighting and where you want the illumination to originate. To illuminate walkways, use stake lighting to deliver light right at ground level. To shine light out from the house, wall-mounted lighting is an option. Tabletop lighting adds a charming touch to al fresco dining at night, and hanging lights let you distribute the light exactly where you want it.
- Outdoor heating: Outdoor heat sources include fireplaces, chimineas, fire pits and patio heaters. Before making a purchase, consider the amount of available space you have between your seating pieces, the decor style you prefer and the type of heat source you prefer to use.
- Outdoor entertainment: Choose from wired and wireless speakers to deliver music to your outdoor area. Some factors to consider include the style you prefer, how much wattage you want and whether you want speakers with integrated Bluetooth technology.
Backyard and lawn care
Make caring for your lawn easier with the right tools. Manage a small garden with hand tools to enjoy quiet, easy-paced lawn work, or choose powerful outdoor equipment to save time and get the work done quickly.
Turn your garage into a tidy, organized space with shelving, storage containers and hangers that get loose items off the floor.
Poolside decor and pool care
Set up and maintain a pool where the whole family can cool off and have fun on hot days. Choose pool toys based on the ages of the swimmers who will be using your pool. Then, consider decorating the poolside area with lounge seating for those times when you want to relax by the water.