Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$9.99 List price $22.00Save $12.01
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Players take creativity by the reins and play out the stories they want to tell whether it's the single guy in the dog park picking up women or the criminal overlord and her evil cat. The Sims 3 Pets players will be able to create, customize and control over a hundred different kinds of cats and dogs like the Australian Shepherd and the Maine Coon, and can breed and share them with friends providing endless possibilities to create new and exciting breeds. As the next expansion pack to The Sims 3, The Sims 3 Pets Expansion Pack for PC/Mac brings the exclusive new opportunity to create, customize and play as horses. Players will be able to use their horses as a form of transportation to get around town and also to raise and train them with activities like racing or jumping hurdles.
- Fully controllable pets just like your Sims. Pets are playable, so you can direct your Sim's pet to hunt, climb, dig and more. Who knows what kind of mischief they might get into!
- Give your pets personality traits! For the first time in The Sims franchise history, The Sims 3 Pets gives your pet traits which allow you to create truly unique animals with personalities all of their own!
- New pet choices! Sims can adopt specific breeds of cats and big and small dogs on all platforms.
- Sims can take their pets into Town! Take your dog to the park or bring your cat to the library.
- PC/Mac - Create a Horse! Exclusive to the PC/Mac, Sims are now able to adopt horses along with cats, dogs, birds, lizards, rodents and snakes.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Crude Humor, Sexual Themes, and Violence
|System Requirements:|| Required: |
OS: Vista: Service Pack 1, Windows 7, XP: Service Pack 2, Mac OS X v10.5 "Leopard"
CPU: Clock speed (GHz), Primary (Intel): 2 GHz, Intel Pentium 4
Memory: 1 GB
Disk Space: 3.5 GB
Graphics: Video card memory : 128 MB, ATI X1000 series, nVidia GeForce 6 series
Direct X: 9.0c
CPU: Clock speed (GHz), Primary (Intel): 2.3 GHz or higher, Intel Pentium 4 or higher
Memory: 2 GB
Graphics: ATI 9000 series or higher, nVidia GeForce 200 series or higher
|Genre:||Social & Economic Simulation|
|Required Peripherals:||Keyboard , Mouse / Track Ball|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||19622|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 5.00 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Do you need to have Sims 3 to play Sims 3 Pets? Or can you just play the Sims 3 Pets by itself?
- You must have Sims 3 to play Sims 3 pets unless you get the version that includes the base game (Sims 3 plus pets) and the pets expansion in one.by userafw1/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need both.by Auctions1/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need sims 3by Misscheergirl12/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to have Sims 3 to play, but they have a Sims 3 PLUS Pets. So you can play with that one. Note the difference on the case. you need Sims 3 PLUS Pets, not Sims 3 pets.by vamperus5/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- YES! I know this becuase I bought the sims pets today and now i opened it and cant return it! dont make the same mistake that i did!by Hanna112212/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You MUST have the Sims 3 installed BEFORE playing ANY other Sims 3 game. The Sims 3 Pets is only an Expansion Pack, not the entire game.by Jayd4ever12/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. will this game be available for mac/pc and do you need any expansion packs to play this game? please let me know thank you for your time and help.
- This game is availabled for PC and Mac. You do not need any expansion packs to play this game, but you do need the regular Sims 3 already installed on your computer to play this game.by bwaecht13/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This game is mac/pc compatible, and you need the base game to play. You do not need any other expansion packs to play Sims 3 pets, but they make the game more fun!by userafw1/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's available in PC and MAC, all you need is the original Sims 3 to play, but there is a Sims 3 PLUS Pets if you don't have the first Sims 3.by vamperus4/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. You just need The Sims 3 base game to play and expansion packs or stuff packs.by TheGreenQueen11/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is currently available for Mac and PC. and you shouldn't need any other expansion packs to play just the Sims 3 base gameby An anonymous customer2/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The limited edition version of Sims 3: Pets comes with Gram's Swap Pet Shop, but no rare breeds. It does included a few more exclusion furniture items, but nothing much more than the regular version of Sims 3: Pets.by bwaecht13/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no difference between Sims 3 Pets and Sims 3 pets expansion pack. It does come with pet shop venues, as well as a dog park and cat park venue.by userafw1/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sims 3 pets is an expansion pack, I believe what you are asking is what is the difference between Sims 3 pets, and Sims 3 pets collectors edition? Well the collectors edition is where you get the grams swap pet shop and I believe a few extras.The Sims always have Collector editions and they always come with special content that cannot be downloaded from at site or store, unless you have bought the game and unlock the item with the code.by peace26046/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?