Similar items in stock
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Scrabble Flash Game is a fun, electronic version of the classic game that will bring kids and families alike together like never before. Three different solo or competitive games will challenge your word-building skills, without the scoring and intensive rules of other Scrabble games. With Scrabble Flash, it's easy to sit down for a quick game of Scrabble with friends and family, or even to play a solo game. The interactive electronic Scrabble SmartLink tiles provide you with letters and challenge you to make words with them, much like in classic Scrabble. They know when and how they're being connected to form new words — they'll even flash when you make a word and display your scores. This fast-paced Scrabble Flash Game is not only fun but addictive too.
Scrabble Flash Game:
- Designed for 1 or more players
- Electronic version of the classic Scrabble game
- Challenges you to make words out of the electronic tiles
- When you form a word, it will flash to confirm and even track your score
- The Scrabble Flash Game allows you to play 3 solo or competitive versions of the game
- Includes 5 SmartLink letter tiles, storage box and rules
- Requires 5 button cell batteries (included)
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Number of Players:||1|
|Reading Level:||Grade School|
|Age Range:||8 to 11 Years , 12 to 14 Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||24860|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Primary , Button cell|
|Features:||Electronic version of the classic game|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Google Scrabble Flash instructions. There's even a YouTube video to show you how to play.by GrammaBillie1/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Place the five squares so they are touching each other. Wait a second and your score will show. Wait again and it will show how many words were possible with those letters.by CANANNA12/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They should but it's pretty easy. When you start you can pick games 1-3. 3 is to compete with others but 1 and 2 is solo. Once the time is up the cubes will beep and show you your score like "SCR 12" with the 5 cube showing just a symbol. It should tell you what the max score you could have achieved after as well. If not you may want to see if you can exchange.by tinywings9/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The scoring system only works for the 1st game. My game came with instructions.by josidg8/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When the timer goes off, place all 5 tiles together. It'll automatically calculate how many words you were able to make. It will also give you the maximum amount of words all 5 letters can make.by XcelShopper8/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, and very easy to undestand.by Gammatou1/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Instructions do come with the game. Has (3) games. You choose the game you want to play at start up, you will see a 1-2-3 choice. Push the game you want to play. Game (1) is the one I use the most, find as many 3-4-5 letter words as possible. Game (2) Find as many 5 letter words as you can in the alotted time. Game (3) is multi player, take turns forming 5-letter words, players drop out as they run out of time, the last player in wins. Your score come up after the cubes start blinking and the game ends, and then it will show the total possible words. You can go online to a Scrabble word finder site and it will show all possible words, I did this because I was skeptical at first. I Love this game and everyone I have shown it to, gets hooked!!by Musband12/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Could not find them online. Choosing a number after turning the blocks on chooses a game. Game 1 you try and build 3, 4, or 5 letter words before the clock runs out. Game 2 you try and form a 5 letter word with the tiles. Each time you do, new letters are given until time runs out. Game 3 is for 1 or more players. Again 5 letter words, if you do it, the tiles display next and the tiles are passed, if you don't the tiles display out and then next till only one player is left. At the end of each game, line the tiles up to see your score before selecting another game. All this can be done with only 4 tiles to make it more interesting. Start the game with only four instead of five. To turn off the game, line all tiles up and press any one of the buttons and hold till the tiles turn-off.by AverageShmoe11/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i believe you can only use the tiles that it came with.by LuvLuvs4/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As far as I could tell, it only works for one game, it won't combine to make longer words.by TenTwentyFive11/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am guessing not, since the cubes are based on 3-4-5-letter words and interact with each other to track our score.by Musband12/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You are limited to the amount they give you.by AverageShmoe12/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Each of the 5 tiles comes with one 3.0-volt CR2032 lithium battery. The box instructs that they are to be replaced with the same, and a Phillips screwdriver is needed to access the battery terminals.by Phouphe9/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- CR2032 Lithium (5 are needed). Not sure how long they last, I bought mine for Thanksgiving, we played for a few days then, have played it a couple more times and they are still going, I bought back ups, because I don't want to be down at Christmas.by Musband11/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Standard CR2032. Very inexpensive.by AverageShmoe11/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?