Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Pricefrom $11.97
- Clearance$7.29 List price $12.99Save $5.70
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
RV PHTORDY LQ MU NUDE
Warning Text: Discontinue Use If Skin Irritation Develops Or Increases. If Irritation Persists, Consult A Health Care Practitioner. Avoid Contact With Eyes. Apply Prior To Sun Exposure.
Ingredients: Active: Titanium Dioxide 1.1%, Zinc Oxide 2.0%. Aqua ((Water) Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Cetyl Peg/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Peg/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Nylon-12, Hdv Trimethylol Hexyllac Tone Crosspolymer, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Alumina, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Glycerin, Bis-Peg/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Trisiloxane, Methicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tribehenn, Methylmethacrylate Crosspolymer Cycloheptasiloxane, Silica, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77492, 77499), Zinc Oxide (Ci 77947). 21879.
Instructions: Directions: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. Children Under 6 Months: Ask a doctor.
|Capacity:||1 fl oz (30 ml)|
|Form:||Beauty , Foundation|
|Container Type:||Glass Bottle|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.63 x 1.81 x 4.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It already looks super when you put it on. I think you'd want the powder if you have oily or combanation skinby Rashasha3/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Those things definitley make it look better,but it still works without them.by Sarsi20164/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It really depends if you want a dewy look. Since I like matte finishes, I would always set it with mattifying powder and everything looks better. This foundation gives you a dewy look plus its coverage is only light to medium.by victorvillebuyer4/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This foundation is very thin so I would say yes, definitely do that!by BNicholeM12/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- THE POWDER GIVES A MORE MATTE FINISHby ASIABOO8/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Any kind of powder will make liquid foundation look better by giving you a matte finish, but you don't have to if you don't want to. There's been a few times that I've run out of my powder and I still thought my foundation looked fine.by Tryxie7/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is good for an active person but I wouldn't use it if you have dry skin. My skin is quite oily and this makes it very matte.by DopGan11/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It stays long,but when I excercise in it,it seems to run off with my sweat.by Sarsi20164/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No way! Why, because this foundation Contains Shimmer, shimmer is like glitter, it's pretty drying on the face. I totally would not recommend thisif you have dry skin... Neutrogena healthy foundation is light but build able.by LashQueen1/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I love this foundation! Creamy yet goes on dry, I also have very dry skin.by 2Ragdolls6/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you sweat a lot, the makeup will become shiny like any other foundation. Just touch up with some powder, I have the matching pressed powder, but it goes on a little dark so if you want to use the matching powder, get a shade lighter. I don't have dry skin, so I couldn't tell you. I have oily skin but since you have dry skin, I don't think the shine will be a problem for you.by Tryxie11/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought it for my wedding day along with their concealer, its perfect. Great coverage.by irishmomm5/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes,just make sure you use a concealer and Powder to be Pageant beautiful!by Sarsi20164/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I find this a bit sheer or maybe light to medium coverage.by victorvillebuyer4/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No! I'd go with Revlon Colorstay.by BNicholeM12/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on your age. I am over 50 so I use it as a base to get the red out, then use loose powder for the finish. When I was younger this is all I used.by 2Ragdolls6/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $11.49
- from $7.19
- from $7.97
- Rollbackfrom $5.35