This was my husband's birthday present and he absolutely loves it. It works very well and after setting it up and playing a round, he says it plays pretty much like his actual game. The putting is not very accurate, according to my husband, but that part of all simulators is hard to master. The rest of the game is spot-on and I've not seen my husband is several hours.... he's actually playing the simulator right now :)
OptiShot2 Golf Simulator
About This Item
- Swing and ball shot accuracy that is just like playing real golf
- OptiShot2 has 16 precisely-tuned, high-speed 48MHz infrared sensors
- Each is calibrated to track your favorite clubs, before, during and after contact, giving you precise and instantaneous feedback on every shot
- Designed and engineered by the leaders in the world of golf analytics
- In-home golf simulator ideal for practicing shots with your clubs before going out on the golf course proper
No features description available
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
15.00 x 10.00 x 4.00 Inches
Very good simulator
Having fun in the basement
Easy to setup and use. Now we are playing golf all winter with the family. It does a very good job of measuring your swing and the direction of the ball flight. Highly recommend it
I have owned this simulator for 1.5 years, have it setup to a 50" TV and hit real balls into a large net in my basement. The graphics are really good (for a $299 simulator) and the upgrades they have made from v1 to v2 are excellent. You can play tournaments, practice and play against people all over the world in mini tournaments. If you are looking for a budget prices simulator, this is the one you should buy..Also, you need to get a good hitting mat that adds to the experience of the simulator.
Thanks - I loved it. especially at the price in which I paid for it. Absolutely loved it. Thanks
Love the simulator works great and is a ton of fun. You have to have the proper lighting to make sure it works good.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question