So surprised at my results. I had no idea I was 10% indigenous American. There were always rumors, but it was great to have it confirmed.
About This Item
Choose the test that's right for you:
- The Advanced DNA Test for Ancestry is an autosomal DNA test that uses a powerful algorithm to track your ancestral migration routes over time and pinpoint your ancestry—often down to a town or village!
- The Starter DNA Test for Ancestry matches your ancestral origins with present-day populations and shows percentages for each geographic region.
How it Works
Purchase this kit, swab your cheek, and then send in your samples. In just a few weeks you'll receive results via your secure online account at HomeDNA.com.
After receiving your kit, please follow these instructions:
- Register: Go to HomeDNA.com to register your kit
- Select: Choose between the Starter or Advanced DNA test for ancestry
- Pay: Provide payment for the required lab fee: $39 for the Starter DNA Test or $99 for the Advanced DNA Test
- Swab: Collect DNA by following the provided instructions
- Mail: Return your DNA sample to our lab using the prepaid envelope
- Enjoy: Access your report online in just 6 weeks or less
Health Concern: Ancestry test
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
DNA Diagnostics Center
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
1.88 x 3.63 x 6.88 Inches
So simple and brought light to my heritage!
The kit arrived very fast, the process of sending in the samples was so easy! My test results came back clear and on time. So please with this process.
a lotta croc
So I am 30% Australian and 15% South African? I thought that my Mother's father was an orphaned Romanian and my Fathers Parents were German and Polish? Now I know 45% of my heritage is from below the Equator or in the Southern Hemisphere.I should know more about the Crocodiles. Maybe that's why I have such a desire to visit Antarctica more than the Arctic?
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question