Love this machine!
About This Item
- The ultimate in professional-level cutting performance and versatility
- Cuts hundreds of materials, from the most delicate fabric and paper to matboard and leather
- Rotary Blade for cutting virtually any fabric without backer
- 500+ digital sewing patterns and quilt blocks
- Compatible with Knife Blade for thicker materials up to 2.4 mm (sold separately)
- Compatible with Scoring Wheel for razor-sharp creases in cardstock, poster board, and more (sold separately)
- Compatible with Washable Fabric Pen for marking pattern pieces (sold separately)
- Adaptive Tool System for professional-level cutting performance and expandability
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Fast Mode for up to 2x faster cutting and writing
- Design Space software for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac 1 Fast Mode works with popular materials including vinyl, iron-on, and cardstock
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
12.00 x 12.00 x 12.00 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
Makes Crafting Fun
Crafts have never been better since I bought my Cricut Maker. I am in love with it and maybe a little obsessed. The crafts I can make with this amazing cutting machine is insane and what it can cut is even crazier. I have made items from wood carved signs to leather hair pieces. From cardboard cutouts to vinyl cutouts. Also T-shirts, ornaments, bows, decorations, earrings, and with your creative mind the list is limitless. This beautiful machine can cut anything from paper to some wood depending on the cutting utensil you use. It can also carve into metal if you have the metal carving tool. You came make stencils and use them to chalk or to etch into glass. Like I said endless! The machine works with a computer or certain tablets, it is Bluetooth enabled or usb. It is easy to install. The minimum tools come with the machine so as you learn you will want to see what tools you need for what you will be working on. The software is online and many images are free and you can also get a yearly subscription that gives you even millions of more images. The software is on a five out of one to ten scale on learning. However, there are tons of videos on how to create in the creative maker space. I really love this machine and it is the best thing I have ever bought for my crafting needs! I can now make beautiful items for my family and decorations for the house.
Love it-great machine
So far I'm LOVING this machine!! I've had it about a month and learning the different features, but I love it. It's beautiful, works well, and relatively easy to learn. I also love that you can get app to work with the design space even if your computer is unavailable. For me it's much easier on the computer, but the app allows me to get my idea and design started and then I can fine tune sizes etc better on computer later. It comes with the rotary blade (great for felt) and the fine point blade (vinyl, cardstock) and two sticky mats. Sadly I didn't notice it doesn't come with tools so you should def buy a set of weeding tools and scrapers for it when you purchase. I may update my review as time goes on since I'm a first time Cricut user, but so far this is a great purchase and paid for itself in no time.
I absolutely love my cricut maker! Setup was easy, literally no more than 5 steps! Any questions I have had I can look them up through the cricut site and it helps guide you step by step but once again anything that I've had questions about has been simple and the specifics of it was no more than 5 steps! I've already made Easter baskets, shirts, wine glasses etc. this was definitely a great investment!!! My only issue would be the price of vinyl.....save your scraps!
love it its really nice
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question