3-Drawer Accessory File, Black
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$11.45 List price $15.02Save $3.57
- Reduced Price$23.53 List price $24.91Save $1.38
- Reduced Price$70.87 List price $109.09Save $38.22
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Black 3-Drawer File Cabinet is suitable for your home office, college dorm or business. With three drawers and locking capability, this compact model keeps information and supplies easy to store and retrieve. This accessory office file cabinet has a top drawer that can be used for office supplies and two high-side drawers that are designed to hold letter-size hanging files. It also includes a built-in lock that secures the top two drawers to keep your personal items safe and secure.
3-Drawer Accessory File, Black:
- 3-drawer vertical file cabinet is ideal for personal use
- 2 high-side drawers accept letter-size hanging files
- Top drawer ideal for office supplies
- Built-in lock secures top 2 drawers
- 18.00"L x 14.25"W x 27.09"H
|Number of Drawers:||3|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||17056|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||19.75 x 16.12 x 29.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Correct. The bottom drawer does not lock. The top drawer and the middle drawer lock with the same lock.by LxOxVxE7/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (24) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Correctby LynnS873/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only top two drawers lock.by Mommy85063/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- correct only 1 of the three lock - the center drawerby mpgh2/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- Correctby Gail251/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Correct just the top 2.by jillian1231/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, that is correct it doesn`t lock the bottow drawer!by asimmons8/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It's thin steel. Bought mine in Moultrie, Georgia. Not a single dent or scratch on it.by AppleTree3/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just bought this in my local Walmart and there was only 1 small dent in it, possibly because I tried putting it in my trunk but it didn't fit with all the other stuff I purchased and it got stuck when I tried to take it back out (Toyota Corolla Trunk). We have a 40 pound printer on top and it is sturdy. All that we have in the drawers are 25 empty hanging folders in each drawer and some random things like envelopes, stamps, address labels, etc in the top drawer. We bought it to put all of our documents in as well as to house our printer and it works great!by Miisssyyyy8/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (15) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe it is aluminum. I have had no issues with the amount of wheight I have added between files and my printer I would guess I have added at least 15lbs .by jmpabq4/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its made of a thin sheet metal. Fairly sturdy but if you want something that is rock solid and will last for years, I would look at some more expensive onesby smithl5/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It's not a heavy duty file cabinet but works perfectly fine for home use and does lock the top 2 drawers (not the bottom drawer). I use it for miscellaneous filing of bills, etc. I have no problems with it at all.by playsomeball6/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (14) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe so. They are very sturdy. I put all my weight on it to test & it didn't budge.by LxOxVxE7/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is exactly what we bought our file cabinets to do! The cabinets are extremely sturdy. We'll be putting a wood top across 3 of these file cabinets to make 2 computer work stations.by NonnyBee7/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hard to say, Jaime. I have my printer on top of it. They are a bit flimsy but are sturdy enough. I guess it would depend upon how heavy the wood is.by Gail254/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- If you use a thin wood such a partical fiber woods I would imagine that would hold, however keep in mind that this is an thin alluminum file unit. I do use it to hold my printer and a desk top uprigh quick file but both together are around 5lbs.by jmpabq5/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes but it might tip over if you had the drawers open at the same timeby hydrocrackerkid4/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $7.87
- $39.84 List price $129.99Save $90.15
- from $12.99