- Special BuyCurrent Price$91.52$91.52Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$66.33$66.33List Price$89.00$89.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorSponsored productCurrent Price$29.86$29.86 - $39.99$39.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleAmeriwood Home Canal 2-Drawer File Cabinet, EspressoCurrent Price$44.97$44.97 - $65.21$65.21Free deliveryFree pickup
- RollbackSponsored productCurrent Price$24.95$24.95List Price$31.56$31.56Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Special BuyProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$179.99$179.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$66.33$66.33 - $67.70$67.70Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$70.11$70.11List List Price$166.95$166.95Sold & shipped by HomesquareFree delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$127.49$127.49List List Price$199.00$199.00Sold & shipped by HomesquareFree delivery
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleMainstays 2-Drawer Lateral Locking File CabinetCurrent Price$129.88$129.88Free deliveryFree pickup
When you need to keep documents organized, a file cabinet can be a critical tool.
When shopping for a file cabinet, your main choice will be between a vertical file cabinet and a lateral file cabinet. Vertical file cabinets are taller and narrower, so they take up less wall space. They're made to hold hanging file folders, which are arranged from back to front and can usually store letter- or legal-size papers. In lateral file cabinets, on the other hand, files are usually arranged from left to right, or they may be arranged from back to front in multiple rows. This gives lateral file cabinets a higher capacity, so they'll save you space over vertical cabinets if you have a large number of documents to store.
At Walmart, you'll find a large selection of file cabinets, file carts and other office furniture, all at Every Day Low Prices. Save money. Live better.