Morton Salt System Saver II Pellets
Customers also viewed these products
- Clearance$22.03 List price $24.70Save $2.67
- Reduced Price$10.75 List price $14.39Save $3.64
- from $19.03
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$15.76 List price $19.94Save $4.18
- $22.74 Was $31.67Save $8.93
- $10.41 List price $14.49Save $4.08
- Reduced Price$6.93 List price $9.06Save $2.13
- Reduced Price$6.46 List price $6.89Save $0.43
- Rollback$573.04 Was $602.49Save $29.45
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Morton Salt System Saver II Pellets contain a patented System Saver II formula that helps water softeners work more efficiently and last longer.
Morton Salt System Saver II Pellets:
- Patented System Saver II formula helps water softeners work more efficiently and last longer
- Time-release action ensures consistent release of resin cleaning additives with each regeneration
- Helps prevent hard water spots on faucets, dishes and tile
- Helps prevent scale build-up in water heaters and pipes
- Helps keep laundry and appliances stain free
- Available in 40 lb bag with easy-to-carry, comfort-grip handle and easy-open tear
|Size:||40 lb (18.1 kg)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1500|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. does this product replace the salt i'm currently am using, or do you add this in as a help?
- This needs to be added to your well water softening system brine tank... Like a Kinetico Water Softenerby COSGM10/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you would use only this salt and discontinue use of your other salt.by Plesk7/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I replaces your current salt. It is used completely on it's own.by James49/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have only been using them for the past month or so. I have not had any problems as of yet.by Ibuythat8/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I was itchy prior but the bath with Morton eased the itchiness.by momma10/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers in store also bought these products
- Reduced Pricefrom $21.17
- from $15.21