- Product - Jetson Electric Mountain Bike with Hidden BatteryRollbackPrice$1,799.99 - $1,877.81
- Product - Razor MX650 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross BikeRollbackPrice$399.00Was $499.00Save $100.00
- Product - 26" Dynacraft 700C City Scape Pedal Assist BikePrice$951.07List price $1,299.97Save $348.90
- Product - b.o.bReduced PricePrice$1,088.66List price $1,269.00Save $180.34
- Product - Yukon Trail Bicycles Folding Electric Bike, Yellow, 20-Inch/One SizePrice$1,344.49
- Product - E1 Electric Bike with Lithium Battery, Lava PinkPrice$1,399.00Was $1,899.00Save $500.00
- Product - Razor MX650 Dirt Rocket Electric Bike - YellowPrice$406.98
- Product - Jetson Electric Rose E-BikeNewPrice$1,799.99 - $1,892.06
- Product - Adventure-Electric BikeNewPrice$1,499.99Was $1,720.90Save $220.91
- Product - 700c Hyper SpinFit Women's Fitness BikeNewPrice$129.00
- Product - 6V TMNT QuadPrice$59.87
- Product - Vroom Rider Dirt Bike Motorcycle Battery Powered Riding Toy - OrangePrice$148.00
- Product - Vroom Rider Dirt Bike Motorcycle Battery Powered Riding Toy - RedPrice$131.00
It's free shipping made easy
It's your key to free shipping.
Use your subscription to unlock millions more items that ship free.
Managing your ShippingPass is easy.
Our customer care team is standing by to help you manage your ShippingPass subscription.
Seeing what items qualify for 2-day shipping is easy—they're flagged with the program logo.
The following is an overview of the ShippingPass Pilot subscription service. You should review the Terms & Conditions for a more detailed description as well as service limitations prior to signing up for ShippingPass.
|Shipping Speed||Items & Addresses|
|FREE 2-day shipping|
|FREE value shipping|
|Ineligible items & addresses|
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Place your order BEFORE 11 a.m. PST cutoff:
|Order before 11 a.m. PST, and your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
Place your order AFTER 11 a.m. PST Cutoff:
|Order placed after 11 a.m. PST is received||Your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
MAINTAINING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Want to get your items fast without the pricey shipping fees? With ShippingPass from Walmart, you can enjoy Every Day Low Prices with the convenience of fast, FREE shipping.
Whether you need a gift in a pinch or you're simply running low on household essentials, a ShippingPass subscription gets you the things you need without hurting your pocket.
When you purchase ShippingPass you don't have to worry about minimum order requirements or shipping distance. No matter how small the order or how far it needs to go, ShippingPass provides unlimited nationwide shipping. If you need to return or exchange an item you can send it back at no cost or take it to your neighborhood store.
To see if ShippingPass is right for you, try a 30-day free trial. Also, with ShippingPass, there is no need to worry about commitment. If you decide you want to discontinue the service, you can cancel your subscription at any time. No matter what your shipping needs, Walmart's got you covered. Sign up for ShippingPass so you can shop more, save money and live better.
Electric bikes come in a variety of colors and styles, designed for kids of all ages. At Walmart, you'll find a great selection of electric bikes all at a great prices.
Choose an electric bike from top brands like Razor, Monster Moto and Jetson, and your child will be burning rubber in no time! In sporty colors like yellow, green and red, your little rider can cruise in style at speeds of up to 15 mph. Adventures can usually last up to 40 minutes, or 10 miles, on a single battery charge. To ensure you get the right bike for your child, carefully examine the age and weight restrictions of your new electric bike.
If you are concerned about the speed and power of an electric bike, pay attention to the motor size. Electric motor size is measured in watts and usually ranges between 250 and 750. When deciding on the appropriate amount of wattage, think about factors like the weight of the rider and the desired speed and terrain for the bike. If your child will mostly be on a flat surface, lower wattage should suffice; if they are planning to ride up and down hills, look for a bike with a larger motor.