Customers also considered
- $5.02 Was $5.30Save $0.28
- $3.58 Was $5.39Save $1.81
- $2.89 Was $3.46Save $0.57
- Reduced Price$2.47 List price $3.99Save $1.52
- $12.77 Was $13.47Save $0.70
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Cut through virtually anything you need with this X-ACTO Knife Set. It comes with three knives and 13 separate blades, each one designed to give you a precise, accurate cut. This X-ACTO blade set is suitable for graphics artists, designers and hobbyists who make careful cuts and trims with consistent accuracy and confidence. Each blade in this basic knife set is made from carbon and steel-sharpened glades for a reliable cut. This set can be used to cut wood, foam board, paper, plastic metal or fabric. The knives are also housed in a handsome wooden chest for easy and attractive storage. This set even comes with a variety of blade types including straight edge, general purpose fine point and scoring blades, so you can complete a whole wide range of tasks with precision and skill.
X-ACTO Basic Knife Set:
- Includes 3 knives and 13 blades
- Ideal for cutting and trimming wood, foam board, paper, plastic, metal, fabric and more
- Housed in a handsome wooden chest
- Comes with a variety of blade types including straight edge, general purpose, fine point and scoring blades
|Color:||Red , Silver , White|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.75 x 1.00 x 8.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They are pretty sharp. I would think they would cut vinyl. The blades are thin though. Might be best with a carpet knife.by forthegrandma12/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, This would be considered as a Basic Profession Kit. You would have no problems trimming vinyl stencils of any thickness with any of the razor knifes.by Phil2/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- PN, This information is not available. Knives need to be tested.by Elmer'sProductExpert2/15/2016Written by a verified representative from Elmer'sProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $34.21 Was $38.40Save $4.19
- Reduced Pricefrom $5.69
- $5.14 List price $5.99Save $0.85
- from $25.00
- from $13.50
- from $33.85