Customers also considered
- $5.21 Was $6.98Save $1.77
- Rollback$8.97 Was $9.98Save $1.01
- Reduced Price$9.42
- $3.49 Was $3.88Save $0.39
About this item
About this item
The Complete Cook Top Cleaning Kit from Weiman is the ultimate solution for keeping your smooth cooktop clean, shiny and protected. This Ceramic Cook Top Cleaner Kit doesn't just clean your cook top but protects it, as well, thanks to its protective formula that keeps food from sticking. The Weiman Cook Top Cleaner Kit is non-abrasive and suitable for use on delicate smooth tops and at the same time can move burnt-on foods with ease.
- The kit contains, Weiman Cook Top Cleaner and Polish 2 oz, Weiman Cook Top Scrubbing Pad, Weiman Cook Top Cleaning Tool, Weiman Cook Top Razor Scraper
- For extremely stubborn stains and heavily burned on foods, use the Cook Top Razor Scraper and carefully scrape away residue at a 45 degree angle
- Ultimate solution for keeping your smooth cooktop clean, shiny and protected
Warning Text: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. PHOSPHOROUS, TRACE AMOUNT. AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES. IN CASE OF EYE CONTACT, FLUSH THOROUGHLY WITH WATER.
Instructions: Always allow the cooktop to cool before cleaning. 1. apply a quarter- sized amount of weiman glass cook top heavy duty cleaner & polish to the cooktop. 2. clean the cooktop using the cook top scrubbing pad attached to the cook top cleaning tool. 3. after cleaning, use a soft cloth or paper towel to remove any residue. 4. in cases of extremely stubborn soil, use the cook top scraper at a 45 degree angle to carefully scrape away stubborn residue. 5. after cleaning, buff the cooktop with a soft cloth or paper towel to shine.
|Food Form:||Cleaning Products|
|Recommended Surface:||Cook Top|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||98|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.38 x 3.25 x 7.94 Inches|
Ask a question
Q. Is the scrubbing pad replaceable or do you have to buy another tool and pad when scrubbing pad wears out?
- really any scrubbing pad will work. Even Mr Clean eraser or other Nylon scrubber. As long as there's not sand / grit in the scrubbie there's no way it can scratch. I was nervous at first too..by Carlaed7/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This will help remove oil spots and other burnt on stainsby Dman3/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can buy pads but I didn't find this product worked well at allby Dealerdeb18/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The pad is just a regular glass scrubby. It's the same size as the green Scotch-Brite pads. Make sure you pick the scrubbies that are made specifically for glass. Also, I wouldn't waste your money. The cleanser bottle is only 2 ounces. It comes with the glass scrubby and a razor blade. I already use Soft Scrub for glass cook tops and it performs exactly the same as this product did. Difference being, the SS comes in a 20 pounce bottle. 18 more ounces and costs less.by KaidenBear2/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wal-Mart sells replacement scrubbing pads in packs of 3, but they are only available in the store, not online. I bought a pack to have on hand when the one in the kit wears out. You don't have to buy another kit unless you break something and want to replace it (like the holder or the scraper). The cream cleaner is also available in the store. These were in a different place in the store than the usual cleaners, so we had to ask for help to find them.by szib6/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Replaceable.by DealsRGreat2/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, thank you for your question. Our Scrubbing Pads are sold separately in a three-pack, so you can purchase new Scrubbing Pads when they wear out.by WeimanProductExpert12/18/2013Written by a verified representative from WeimanProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, You can purchase Weiman cooktop Scurbber Pad refills.by shellbeanie3/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does this work well on glass cook tops without scratching the glass? I have oil spots that I can't remove.
- Yes it does. I just got mine and was able to scrape off some residue and there were no scratches after!by smoses8011/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and it keeps your glass top looking like newby mindy8/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes! It works great and will not harm the glassby Carlaed7/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this is designed for the care of glass cook tops, so used as directed you should not get scratches.by CommunityAnswer8/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The cleanser in this product cleaned no better than Soft Scrub. When I had a gas range (metal top with burners), for tough cooked on food I used Comet in the powder cleanser. It never scratched and cleaned incredibly well. For just grease I had used (and I still use it on my glass top) I use Formula 409.by KaidenBear1/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know. I have only used this on the glass portion of our stove. I use my regular dish sponge and dish detergent on the rest of the stove. Since your stove is black, I assume that it's enamel finish, so using a dish sponge and detergent seems like it would be the safest way to go.by szib2/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question! We make a Gas Range Cleaner & Degreaser that is not sold on Walmart.com, but can be found at most stores. It is perfect for gas ranges!! I would contact your local Walmart to make sure they carry it before making the trip. For more info on this product, visit our website at www.weiman.com. Thank you!by WeimanProductExpert4/9/2015Written by a verified representative from WeimanProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $2.67
- $3.49 Was $3.88Save $0.39
- from $17.54