Shark Steam Mop, S3101
About this item
Customers also considered
- $17.98 Was $19.99Save $2.01
- Rollback$54.00 Was $64.98Save $10.98
- Clearance$97.99 List price $119.99Save $22.00
- $16.92 Was $17.88Save $0.96
- Reduced Price$79.99 List price $99.99Save $20.00
- Rollback$17.10 Was $20.35Save $3.25
- Reduced Price$89.99 List price $109.99Save $20.00
- Rollback$37.00 Was $39.26Save $2.26
About this item
About this item
Wash and sanitize your floor with the Shark Steam Mop S3101. With triple-layer, steam-activated microfiber pads, this cleaning aid will loosen, lift and lock in the dirt. At the same time, its steam sanitizes surfaces, killing harmful germs like E. coli, and other bacteria. Dry in just 30 seconds, it has been found to be 99.9 percent effective. This hard-floor mop works completely free from harmful chemicals so it makes a good fit for those caring for pets and children. It features a high-tech, ergonomic design with a soft-grip handle, allowing easier, strain-free maneuvering. This Shark mop comes with one washable microfiber pad, a quick-release cord and a filling flask.
Shark Steam Mop, S3101:
- On-demand, steam-natural mopping motion delivers super-heated steam in just 30 seconds and dries almost immediately
- Shark mop provides 99.9% sanitization against germs and bacteria
- Includes 1 washable micro-fiber pad to lift and lock in dirt-no more messy mops and heavy buckets
- High-tech, ergonomic design has a soft-grip handle and is easy to maneuver without physical strain
- Has a quick-release cord, 20' power cord, you can easily store and release
- Safe cleaning on hard-floor surfaces; especially good hardwood floors
- Hard-floor mop includes filling flask
- Its triple layer, steam activated, microfiber pads loosen, lift and lock-in dirt
- Cleaning appliance
- Chemical-free cleaning is good for those caring for pets or children
|Number of Speeds:||1.50 kW|
|Dimensions:||12W x 6.9D x 46.9H in.|
|Recommended Use:||Office , Home|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SHKNS3101|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.80 x 6.90 x 46.90 Inches|
Ask a question
- depends on how dirty the floor is and I paid 10 dollarsby Dachshundlady2211/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (32) (14)Was this answer helpful?
- depends on how dirty the floor is and I think 10 dollarsby Dachshundlady229/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (15) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- replacement pads are 20.00 for two!by gjgju1/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (15) (34)Was this answer helpful?
- These are thick cloth pads and are washable. I think they will last a long time! I ordered a set of 6 on Amazon for $13.79, just so I could mop over each of my rooms multiple times using a new cloth each time for maximum clean!by livnintexas11/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (69) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It all depends on how dirty you floor is. If it's really dirty one pad will be used. Replacement packs cost about $20 and you get 2 in a pack.by Daisy1154/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Should last for a year or more. But I would find a way to use a small-towel on it. Would have to figure out what kind of clip to use so the towel wouldn't fall off though.by 1Complainertoo11/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (14) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- They are made of heavy duty cloth. I have had my unit over two years and never worn one out, I don't really think it would be possible to where one out LOL. I only purchased extra pads for mine because of the amount of area I have to clean and I don't want to wait for pads to wash. I bought extras off site. I use my steam cleaner at least every other day and sometimes daily, it just depends.by RainDQ7/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (40) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with 2 pads and you don't replace them, you wash them on your washing machine.by Yvone11/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (45) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby cedarwaters11/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does!by cedarwaters11/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is NO way this unit gets hot enough to SANITIZE the floor. Of course I've worked in a medical environment and my understanding of SANITIZED is much different than others. The unit does not get very hot at all. It also just pushes the dirt around, it doesn't clean.by CleanStreak9/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. With both my husband and i smoking it the house, i use it on everything i can. Floors,some area rugs and even the walls. This little mop can almost everything. But i would buy the one that comes with the carpet attachment to do heavier carpets. After i get done, i can smell the difference.by Shell789/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby la12278/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby stevenc10/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the steam cleans good the tile floor. It removes stains on tiles. I don't know if sanitizes good, maybe if you mop twice. the first one to remove stains. Clean the sponge then do a second round to sanitize. It is easier than the mop.by TjMexico9/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- as I already stated you have to be careful with the rout it can cause it to turn whiteish so clean it then seal itby Dachshundlady228/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- it wont damage grout, but if dirty wont clean it either!by gjgju8/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The way the mop works, it doesn't get to grout very well.. it hasn't helped mine at least.by RatnaA8/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Any grout applied correctly will not be damaged. If you grout hasn't been sealed properly you may need to clean it well, buy a white grout pencil and then seal with the new type permanent sealer.by dirthater10/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use mine on ceramic tile and it does not damage the grout. But every so often, I have to clean the grout with a brush. But my grout has not been sealed.by mstense12/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby MoodyBlue19/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes., its a nice soft steam clean pad at the bottom . I cant see this being able to damage anything.by K9rescue19569/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$165.99 List price $209.99Save $44.00