Shark Steam Mop, S3101
Customers also considered
- $16.92 Was $17.88Save $0.96
- $61.00 Was $64.98Save $3.98
- $87.98 Was $119.00Save $31.02
- $115.00 Was $139.99Save $24.99
- $8.88 Was $9.77Save $0.89
- $16.92 Was $17.88Save $0.96
- $64.90 Was $75.15Save $10.25
- from $17.76
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Wash and sanitize your floor with the Shark Steam Mop S3101. With triple-layer, steam-activated microfiber pads, this cleaning aid will loosen, lift and lock in the dirt. At the same time, its steam sanitizes surfaces, killing harmful germs like E. coli, and other bacteria. Dry in just 30 seconds, it has been found to be 99.9 percent effective. This hard-floor mop works completely free from harmful chemicals so it makes a good fit for those caring for pets and children. It features a high-tech, ergonomic design with a soft-grip handle, allowing easier, strain-free maneuvering. This Shark mop comes with one washable microfiber pad, a quick-release cord and a filling flask.
Shark Steam Mop, S3101:
- On-demand, steam-natural mopping motion delivers super-heated steam in just 30 seconds and dries almost immediately
- Shark mop provides 99.9% sanitization against germs and bacteria
- Includes 1 washable micro-fiber pad to lift and lock in dirt-no more messy mops and heavy buckets
- High-tech, ergonomic design has a soft-grip handle and is easy to maneuver without physical strain
- Has a quick-release cord, 20' power cord, you can easily store and release
- Safe cleaning on hard-floor surfaces; especially good hardwood floors
- Hard-floor mop includes filling flask
- Its triple layer, steam activated, microfiber pads loosen, lift and lock-in dirt
- Cleaning appliance
- Chemical-free cleaning is good for those caring for pets or children
|Number of Speeds:||1.50 kW|
|Recommended Use:||Office , Home|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||S3101|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.80 x 6.90 x 46.90 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- depends on how dirty the floor is and I paid 10 dollarsby Dachshundlady229/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (31) (14)Was this answer helpful?
- depends on how dirty the floor is and I think 10 dollarsby Dachshundlady229/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (15) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- replacement pads are 20.00 for two!by gjgju1/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (15) (34)Was this answer helpful?
- These are thick cloth pads and are washable. I think they will last a long time! I ordered a set of 6 on Amazon for $13.79, just so I could mop over each of my rooms multiple times using a new cloth each time for maximum clean!by livnintexas9/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (66) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It all depends on how dirty you floor is. If it's really dirty one pad will be used. Replacement packs cost about $20 and you get 2 in a pack.by Daisy1154/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Should last for a year or more. But I would find a way to use a small-towel on it. Would have to figure out what kind of clip to use so the towel wouldn't fall off though.by 1Complainertoo7/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (13) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- They are made of heavy duty cloth. I have had my unit over two years and never worn one out, I don't really think it would be possible to where one out LOL. I only purchased extra pads for mine because of the amount of area I have to clean and I don't want to wait for pads to wash. I bought extras off site. I use my steam cleaner at least every other day and sometimes daily, it just depends.by RainDQ7/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (40) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with 2 pads and you don't replace them, you wash them on your washing machine.by Yvone8/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (44) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- as I already stated you have to be careful with the rout it can cause it to turn whiteish so clean it then seal itby Dachshundlady228/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- it wont damage grout, but if dirty wont clean it either!by gjgju8/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The way the mop works, it doesn't get to grout very well.. it hasn't helped mine at least.by RatnaA8/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Any grout applied correctly will not be damaged. If you grout hasn't been sealed properly you may need to clean it well, buy a white grout pencil and then seal with the new type permanent sealer.by dirthater10/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use mine on ceramic tile and it does not damage the grout. But every so often, I have to clean the grout with a brush. But my grout has not been sealed.by mstense12/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby MoodyBlue19/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes., its a nice soft steam clean pad at the bottom . I cant see this being able to damage anything.by K9rescue19569/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure how hot it gets, but it does steam. We have never been burned if that is what you are wondering about.by gigiof97/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hot enough that you could incur a mild burn if you connected the hot steam with bare skin.by comfyinAZ6/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know the temperature, but it gets hot enough to turn water to steam, that's pretty hot! I think it will sanitize just about any floor (but isn't going to melt your vinyl or anything).by BargainHunter14326/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not hot enough to burn anything, but enough to cleanby Ruby13r6/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- very hot!by auntieollie6/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It gets pretty hot. It would burn youby wellsvillewizard6/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The steam leaves the machine above 212F or 100cby Shark Support Team12/20/2015Written by a verified representative from Shark Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (22) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $124.60 Was $199.00Save $74.40
- Clearance$159.99 List price $199.99Save $40.00