I bought two different games for two different sets of grandkids and both really love the game. A neighbor of one of my grandkids wanted to know where I got it because her son enjoyed playing it so much she wanted to buy him one.
About This Item
- A fun, suspenseful and wild game!
- Take turns hanging fruit and jungle friends on the orangutan, but watch out!
- At some point, he'll be holding too much and he'll spring up and send the fruit and friends flying!
- How much can you hang before he goes twaaang?!
- includes base with 2 Palm trees, toucan lever, vine string, orangutan, 14 hanging game pieces (2 pineapples, 2 bats, 6 banana bunches, 2 Geckos, 2 coconuts), die, rules.
- No batteries required!
A fun, suspenseful and wild game
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
4 - 99 Years
Green, Brown, Yellow, Purple, Orange
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
10.50 x 3.20 x 10.50 Inches
It's a winner
Entertaining for the family and best of all does not require Battery, the kids can play with it as long as they want
My kids love this game and play all the time! Totally worth buying!
Fun game for little children and adults to play together! My son loved this game!
This is a fun game for all ages, love the tension that builds
Great but, Great game.
41, 11 and 8 we all had a blast, the surprise when it pops off is hilarious to watch with the children. Price point was great, no batteries needed is also a plus. During the social distant days of summer this was a huge hit. Played for hours as soon as it was delivered...
my grandkids love this game
Great kids game!
Component quality is great and it's easy enough they can play by themselves, though it's also amusing enough I don't mind joining them.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question