Customers also viewed these products
- $11.91 List price $15.00Save $3.09
- $14.00 List price $20.00Save $6.00
- $16.78 List price $25.00Save $8.22
- $15.95 Was $16.94Save $0.99
- $13.62 List price $18.95Save $5.33
- $17.17 List price $21.95Save $4.78
Bodybuilding Anatomy: Your Illustrated Guide to Increasing Mass and Sculpting Physique
Check out these related products
- $15.67 List price $22.95Save $7.28
- $16.63 List price $24.95Save $8.32
- $14.25 List price $17.95Save $3.70
- $17.10 List price $23.95Save $6.85
- $17.60 List price $24.95Save $7.35
- $13.70 List price $19.95Save $6.25
- $10.60 Was $15.01Save $4.41
- $15.83 Was $16.95Save $1.12
- $14.18 Was $15.12Save $0.94
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Written by orthopedic surgeon Dr. Nick Evans, the second edition of Bodybuilding Anatomy details all the advanced exercises and variations needed to challenge muscles and maximize growth. An updated edition offers 100 exercise, each with step-by-step instructions for proper execution. It features exercise modifications to accommodate a variety of equipment and including bodyweight. Bodybuilding Anatomy is also highlighted by brand-new artwork, with 141 full-color, detailed anatomical illustrations complementing all of the book's exercises. Original.
Sculpt your physique like you never thought possible With full-color, detailed anatomical illustrations of exercises, combined with step-by-step instructions on how to perform them, "Bodybuilding Anatomy" is the ideal resource for gaining mass and defining your muscles.
Focusing on the primary muscle groups of shoulders, chest, back, arms, legs, and abdominals and targeting muscle zones and hard-to-work areas, "Bodybuilding Anatomy" can make the difference between bulking up and sculpting an award-winning physique. You will also learn how to modify exercise technique to influence results and individualize training programs according to your specific needs.
Combining the expertise of "MuscleMag International" columnist, bodybuilder, and orthopedic surgeon Dr. Nick Evans with the talent of acclaimed bodybuilding artist Bill Hamilton, "Bodybuilding Anatomy" is the ultimate training guide for bodybuilders and dedicated strength trainers.
|Number of Pages:||193|
|Subject:||MUSCLE STRENGTH , BODYBUILDING , MUSCLES|
|Series Title:||Sports Anatomy|
|Illustrator:||Hamilton, William P.|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.00 x 9.75 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $17.34 List price $25.00Save $7.66
- $9.59 Was $11.62Save $2.03
- $4.74 List price $5.95Save $1.21
- $14.46 List price $19.95Save $5.49
- $11.52 List price $14.95Save $3.43
- $16.52 List price $19.99Save $3.47
- $16.14 Was $17.90Save $1.76
- $15.45 List price $19.95Save $4.50
- $13.59 Was $15.65Save $2.06
- $13.48 Was $16.26Save $2.78