Twilight Director's Notebook: The Story of How We Made the Movie Based on the Novel by Stephenie Meyer
Customers also viewed these products
- $10.81 Was $14.95Save $4.14
- $10.00 Was $11.95Save $1.95
- $8.84 Was $10.36Save $1.52
- $8.40 Was $9.68Save $1.28
Check out these related products
- $9.41 List price $15.00Save $5.59
- $7.05 Was $8.68Save $1.63
- $2.67 Was $3.99Save $1.32
- $47.62 List price $75.00Save $27.38
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Little Brown & Co, 2009, ISBN13 9780316070522, ISBN10 0316070521
A personal, behind-the-scenes look at the making of the blockbuster film "Twilight" from groundbreaking director Catherine Hardwicke
This intimate full-color "notebook," designed to replicate the one director Catherine Hardwicke kept on and off the set, takes you through the creative process that went into making Stephenie Meyer's breathtaking novel come alive on screen - from casting to costumes, stunts to story boards. With never-before-seen notes, sketches, and photographs taken directly from the visionary director's personal notebook, this book includes everything from her visual inspirations, to step-by-step breakdowns of action sequences, to a behind the scenes look at some of the most pivotal moments in the creation of the film, and much more.
Get the inside story - this collectible notebook will be a must-have addition to every "Twilight "fan's bookshelf
|Number of Pages:||163|
|Publisher:||Little Brown & Co|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.25 x 8.25 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby sassyr19992/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Twilight movie came out in November last year,and the Twilight Director's Notebook was released in March.No,it was not a larger size.I was surprised by the size of it.But they say in the title 'notebook',and that's about the size of the book.by SmallTownStarlet9/15/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?