Simple Modern provides hydration on the go with stainless steel water bottles and drinkware that are reusable and eco-friendly. Consider the benefits of stainless steel and the options Simple Modern provides as you choose your water bottles.
What you get with Simple Modern
Simple Modern is an employee-owned company that donates a percentage of its profits each year to help others. Its goal is to provide you with simple solutions that make your life easier. Take a look at the features you'll get with Simple Modern drinkware:
- Vacuum insulation for hot and cold drinks. Simple Modern drinkware is double-wall vacuum insulated to keep your drinks piping hot or icy cold. Twelve-ounce water bottles keep drinks cold for 18 hours and hot for 8 hours. Double that size to 24 ounces, and your drinks can stay cold for 28 hours and hot for 12 hours. Even though the inside is temperature controlled, the outside never sweats or feels hot to the touch.
- 18/8 stainless steel. This means the drinkware is food grade to protect your health. The bottles won't expose you to chemicals like BPA, and the materials Simple Modern uses are FDA approved.
- Fun colors, cool patterns, or a natural look. Choose the look you like. These water bottles are attractive and fun, and you can choose from a variety of colors or neutral tones. Select solid colors for simplicity or swirl patterns for added style.
- Variety of sizes. Nine-ounce bottles are easy for kids to hold and are also ideal when you want a single cup of coffee or hot chocolate. Choose from 10 different sizes, most of which fit easily in your car's cup holders. Carry 32- and 64-ounce bottles on picnics, campouts, and hiking trips so you have plenty to share.
- Easy-carry handles. Lids with handles make it easy for you to grab and go as you carry your water bottle along with you. All lids are double-walled, too, to add more insulation to your drinks.
- Covered mugs, tumblers, and wine bottles. Along with water bottles, Simple Modern also offers insulated mugs, tumblers, and wine bottles for your drinks on the go. Mugs and tumblers are topped with straw, flip, or sip lids for easy drinking. Insulated stainless steel wine bottles let you carry your beverage discreetly while keeping it the temperature you like.
- Personalization with interchangeable lids. Choose the color of lid you like. Create a perfect color match with your desired bottle, mix it up, or go for basic black or gray to make your bottle your own.
- Team spirit drinkware. Tailgate with your favorite university team's logo on your water bottle or tumbler. Simple Modern provides a variety of officially licensed drinkware representing a wide array of teams from around the country.
Benefits of stainless steel water bottles
All Simple Modern drinkware is made of stainless steel. Its lids are also free of BPA, lead, and other toxins. When you have a choice between plastic, glass, aluminum, or stainless steel water bottles, consider the benefits of stainless steel as you decide:
- Durable. Stainless steel is tough. Your bottle won't dent, rust, crush, or corrode. It also won't break, which glass water bottles have the potential to do.
- Lightweight. Even though stainless steel is super tough, it's also very lightweight and easy to tote around.
- Easy to sanitize. Stainless steel bottles are dishwasher safe, so you can wash them in high heat and they won't melt or change shape. Washing water bottles in hot water regularly keeps harmful bacteria and germs away.
- Has no harmful chemicals. Plastics contain toxins, even when they're BPA-free. Stainless steel is a natural substance and contains no harmful chemicals.
- Keeps mold and bacteria away. Because of the smooth surface of stainless steel, bacteria and mold don't have places to hide.
- Sustainable. Because you'll use your water bottle over and over again, you'll keep waste out of landfills and save fossil fuels that would have been used to produce more bottles. When it's time to get a new water bottle, stainless steel is recyclable.
- Requires less energy and fewer resources. Creating a water bottle takes three times more water than it takes to fill it. That requires a lot of energy, too. By using reusable stainless steel water bottles, you're helping the environment by using less water and energy to make and transport water bottles.
- Doesn't retain flavors or odors. Stainless steel is non-porous, so flavors and odors from your drinks wash away instead of seeping into the material. Your water will always taste fresh, whether you've had coffee, juice, or chocolate milk in your bottle, mug, or tumbler before you washed it.
- Less expensive. Buying a reusable stainless steel water bottle once saves you countless dollars you otherwise would've spent buying disposable water bottles.
- Convenient. By having your own bottle, you always have water with you to stay hydrated instead of needing to go to the store when your disposable bottles run out.