Everyone's favorite mouse is making his home at Walmart and celebrating 90 years of magic and memories. Choose from clothing, games, decor and other items to show off your love of Mickey Mouse. Thanks to in-store pickup, with some items available the very same day, you'll have your Mickey Mouse gear in no time.
Enjoy free two-day shipping on many of the Mickey items you can't live without. With no membership fee to enjoy this quick shipping and just a $35 minimum order, you can get all your favorites delivered right to your door. On items that don't qualify for two-day shipping, you can still have them fast. After we receive your order and dispatch your new items, you'll get an email with convenient tracking information. You can also check your account on the website and view your purchase history and latest tracking information.
Free in-store pickup
Order your Mickey gear online and pick it up in your local store as soon as today. Look for items marked "FREE Pickup Today" and pick them up within four hours of placing your order. Orders after 4 p.m. will be available the next day. You'll get an email when your order is ready and you can opt to receive text alerts too. Download the Walmart app on your smartphone and you can check out an estimate for when your order will be ready. Plus you can save money on items marked "Pickup discount." When you show up to collect your item, bring your photo ID and a tracking number for the order. This number is in your confirmation email or text. Something comes up and you can't pick your Mickey item up today? No big deal. We'll hold it for up to seven days. You can even have someone else collect your order for you. Simply log in to your account and specify the Alternative Pickup Person.
Your new Micket shirt doesn't fit? Need to return a stuffed toy? No problem. We make returns, replacements and refunds as easy as can be. For items purchased online:
- Make sure you have all the original packing materials and accessories.
- If available, bring the packing slip or receipt for the item.
- Bring the item to the Customer Service desk at your local store.
- If you want to return and replace an item, make sure the store where you will be returning has the item in stock.
Want to speed up a return? On the Walmart App, you can start a return from home and return the item to the store.
- Select the item you wish to return by tapping Purchase History.
- Select a reason for returning the item.
- Select return-in-store.
- Once you receive a confirmation, you'll be directed to the store to complete the return.
- Go to the Mobile Express Lane at the Customer Service desk. Open the app and select Return Ready.
- An associate will complete the return and you'll receive confirmation on the app that the return is complete.
Return by mail
In most cases, you can ship an item back to Walmart for a refund or replacement.
- Box the item and include all accessories and packaging.
- Black out any existing barcodes on the box you are using for the return.
- Print and attach the prepaid label to the box.
- Drop your package off at FedEx, USPS or arrange a pickup. Once the item is returned, you'll receive a refund or replacement.
Walmart Protection Plan
Keep your Disney Mickey race cars and other toys running for years to come. A protection plan is designed to give you peace of mind and keep your youngest Mickey Mouse fan happy. Product breakdowns and malfunctions? Don't sweat it. Our 24/7 customer support and fast claims ensure that your racer will be back up and running in no time. If we can't repair your item we'll replace it or offer a refund. If you've made a purchase in the past 30 days and want to add on a protection plan, that's not a problem either. Simply log in to your account on the website and select the eligible items for a protection plan.
Want to check out all the Mickey Mouse items you're considering before buying? We won't send you on a wild mouse chase. Select Store Availability and view a list of stores near you. You can browse items by store and place holds on items. Many are available for pickup today. And remember, you can always add an item to your list and check it out later. You can view your list on the Walmart app or by logging in to your account. From there you can add/delete items and make purchases.