Are you throwing a party and inviting friends and family over to watch the big game, or just looking to enhance your daily fan ritual? Either way, you'll find an assortment of products to get the job done at Walmart.com. Let's take a look at some of the categories.
- Snacks: A party's not a party without finger food. Here you'll find all the basics like chips, salsa, soda, juice, popcorn and cookies. Set out a few serving bowls on the coffee table for easy feasting, but don't forget to keep some napkins on hand to keep things clean.
- Party Essentials: Things can get messy when the game gets exciting or children are around. Here you'll find paper plates, trash bags and cleaning tools to reduce cleanup time. You'll also find a variety of sports-themed party favors like paper straws, hanging decorations and string lights to add a fun and festive accent to your get-together.
- HDTVs: HDTVs (high-definition televisions) help you and your friends see the action clearly, and they're an integral part of the game-time experience. Choose the appropriate size for the room and your budget, and don't forget the next category.
- Home Theater Systems: A good set of speakers can go a long way towards providing an immersive experience. You won't be able to hear deep, thumping bass with most TVs' built-in speakers, since they tend to be too thin and small to provide the displacement that's needed for low-frequency bass sounds. Consider picking up a Blu-ray or DVD player if you planning on watching a movie or show after the game.
- Media Room Furniture: Here, you'll find TV stands for a comfortable viewing angle, recliners for lounging and entertainment centers for keeping your electronics and cables organized.
- Streaming Devices: If you don't have a smart TV, you can make your "dumb" TV smart with a streaming device. Hook it up to your TV, connect it to your Wi-Fi and you can stream online content to your TV.
- Video Games: Challenge friends to a match during halftime, or bust out a party game after the action has wound down.