Arrow Sewing Storage
Savor the vintage style of this cabinet while enjoying the convenience of modern mechanics. The Arrow 901 Auntie Em Sewing Cabinet is an efficiently designed wood composite cabinet with a fresh white laminate finish. A modern airlift mechanism will move your sewing machine up and down effortlessly into three positions: free-arm, flatbed, and storage. Four drawers offer plenty of storage for sewing essentials, and two fold-out leaves provide a large work surface for all your projects. The cabinet comes with a universal insert to fit most sewing machines and create a flush sewing surface.
Silver metal hardware and a curtain dress up this classic sewing cabinet, enhancing its homey appeal. Although the gingham curtain is not included, a pattern is included for you to customize your own curtain to conceal the sewing machine while in the storage position
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 34.75 inches long x 20 inches deep x 30.5 inches tall
- Drawer dimensions: 4.6 inches wide x 14.5 inches deep
- Materials: Composite wood
- Manufacturer: Arrow Sewing Cabinet
- Model: ARR-6001
- Weight: 40 pounds
- Sewing machine measurements cannot exceed 11 inches front to back and 17 inches left to right
- The following sewing machines will NOT fit in this cabinet: Baby Lock: Ellisimo Gold & BLSO, Ellegante BLG, Ellageo BLL, Esante BLN, BLSR, BLSY, BLQK Sashiko Bernina: Series 8 820 & 830 & Series 8 830LE Pfaff: All Expression Series Creative 2.0, 3.0, Quilt 4.0 Creative Vision, Creative Sensation Brother: Quattro 6900D, 6000D, Innovis QC1000, NV 2500D, NV4000D, Duetta 4500D, NV1500D Janome: Mc300E, 6500P, 6600P, Horizon 12,000 & 7700 (6500P & 6600P fit the opening in Olivia because the machine cannot be lowered through the opening- No insert available) Singer: Futura Quartet- Quartet 4/ XL-400/ SEQS-6000; Quantum Futura (all) CE-100, CE-200, CE-300, CE-350, SES 1000 & 2000, SEQS 6000 & 6700 Viking: Diamond, Sapphire, Topaz, Ruby, Tribute 140C Sergers: 905, 910, 936
It's free shipping made easy
It's your key to free shipping.
Use your subscription to unlock millions more items that ship free.
Managing your ShippingPass is easy.
Our customer care team is standing by to help you manage your ShippingPass subscription.
Seeing what items qualify for 2-day shipping is easy—they're flagged with the program logo.
The following is an overview of the ShippingPass Pilot subscription service. You should review the Terms & Conditions for a more detailed description as well as service limitations prior to signing up for ShippingPass.
|Shipping Speed||Items & Addresses|
|FREE 2-day shipping|
|FREE value shipping|
|Ineligible items & addresses|
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Place your order BEFORE 11 a.m. PST cutoff:
|Order before 11 a.m. PST, and your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
Place your order AFTER 11 a.m. PST Cutoff:
|Order placed after 11 a.m. PST is received||Your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
MAINTAINING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Want to get your items fast without the pricey shipping fees? With ShippingPass from Walmart, you can enjoy Every Day Low Prices with the convenience of fast, FREE shipping.
Whether you need a gift in a pinch or you're simply running low on household essentials, a ShippingPass subscription gets you the things you need without hurting your pocket.
When you purchase ShippingPass you don't have to worry about minimum order requirements or shipping distance. No matter how small the order or how far it needs to go, ShippingPass provides unlimited nationwide shipping. If you need to return or exchange an item you can send it back at no cost or take it to your neighborhood store.
To see if ShippingPass is right for you, try a 30-day free trial. Also, with ShippingPass, there is no need to worry about commitment. If you decide you want to discontinue the service, you can cancel your subscription at any time. No matter what your shipping needs, Walmart's got you covered. Sign up for ShippingPass so you can shop more, save money and live better.