Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$21.71 List price $26.44Save $4.73
- Reduced Price$22.10 List price $28.86Save $6.76
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The original Magic 8 Ball™ has the answers to all of your most pressing questions! This novelty toy offers fortune-telling fun and intrigue for everyone. Start by “asking the ball” any “yes” or “no” question, then turn it over to see your answer appear inside the window. Answers range from positive (“It is certain”) to negative (“Don't count on it”) to neutral (“Ask again later”). If you seek advice…then this toy is for you! Colors and decorations may vary.
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Range:||0 to 12 Months|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MA30188-7|
|Features:||work & more; Hours of fun for players of any age; Suitable for ages 6 & up;|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.00 x 4.00 x 4.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- So yes, then.by CapnChips12/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered one for my grandson for Christmas last year (2013) and wasn't very pleased with it because the answers hardly ever appeared, and most times you couldn't see the answer(s) at all. So, I returned it. Because my grandson kept asking for one, I re-ordered the item. What I discovered the second time around was, after reading various comments about the product, if you just turn the ball upside down and over again, rather than shaking it, it works a lot better and the answer appears 99% of the time. If you still have the two that you ordered previously, you might want to try this before you make your decision. I hope this helps.by Ani1712/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- around 9 bucksby Jacob4/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?