- Tires- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- All Tires
- ATV Tires
- Commercial Truck Tires
- Farm and Tractor Tires
- Golf Cart Tires
- Goodyear Tires
- Jeep Tires
- Lawn Mower Tires
- Light Truck and SUV Tires
- Michelin Tires
- Oils and Fluids- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- A/C Charging and Refrigerant/Freon
- A/C Refrigerant R134A
- All Motor Oil
- Antifreeze & Car Coolants
- Automotive Starting Fluids
- Automotive Tire Sealant
- Brake & Engine Cleaners
- Diesel Fuel Treatment
- Automotive Replacement Parts- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Air Intake and Fuel Delivery
- Auto Filters
- Batteries and Accessories
- Belts, Hoses and Pulleys
- Brakes and Brake Parts
- Car Lighting
- Catalytic Converter & Emissions
- Charging and Starting Systems
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Systems and Mufflers
- Auto Electronics- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- ATV Electronics
- Auto Accessories
- Backup Cameras
- Car Amps
- Car Audio Installation
- Car Cameras & Safety
- Car DVD and Video
- Car Speakers
- Car Stereos
- Car Subwoofers
- Automotive Tools & Equipment- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Additional Garage Equipment
- Air Conditioning Tools and Equipment
- Auto Tool Storage
- Automotive Electrical
- Automotive Stands and Supports
- Body Repair Tools
- Car Battery Chargers and Jump Starters
- Diagnostic and Test Tools
- Garage and Shop
- Hand Tools
- Auto Detailing & Car Care- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- RV Parts & Accessories- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- RV Appliances
- RV Awnings and Decorative Lights
- RV Chemicals and Cleaners
- RV Covers and Storage
- RV Electronics
- RV Exterior Accessories
- RV Fresh Water
- RV Interior Accessories
- RV Leveling and Stabilization
- RV Lighting and Electrical
- Exterior Car Accessories- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Automotive Interior- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Auto Detailing Paint and Paint Tools- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Automotive Paint, Paint Tools & Accessories
- Body and Interior Repair
- Body Filler & Repair
- Clearcoat, Color Coat, Topcoat, Undercoat, Truck Bed Coating & Anti Rust
- Headlight Repair and Restoration
- Headlight Restoration & Repair - Body Filler, Body and Interior Repair
- Interior Repair & Restoration
- Marine Paint
- Marine Paints and Maintenance
- Marine Stains and Finishes
- Auto Body- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Car Safety & Car Security- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Car Seat Covers
- Car Battery Chargers
- Car Accessories- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Car Floor Mats- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Car Batteries
- Antifreeze Coolants
- Steering Wheel Covers
- Tires- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Car Stereos- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Windshield Wipers- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Power Steering Fluid
- Car Jacks
- FRAM Oil Filters
- Optima Batteries
- Power Inverters
Keep your car rolling with automotive tires and parts
With the right equipment and the proper care, you can keep your car running like new for many years. Walmart carries the tires, oils, fluids and auto parts and accessories you need to stay on the road without worry. Plus, auto tools make it easy to find the right products for your car. With Walmart's convenient, affordable auto services, you can get your car serviced while you shop.
Car and truck tires
If you're looking for tires for your car or truck, be sure to pick out a set that's right for your vehicle and driving conditions. For the optimal performance at all times, consider buying tires for the worst weather and driving conditions you're likely to encounter in a specific season, and use Walmart's Tire Finder to select the right size for your vehicle. It's a good idea to get multiple sets of tires for different seasons if you live in an area with extreme weather conditions.
Winter tires are made with a softer compound and feature more rubber than summer tires. They need to stay soft and flexible so they can grip the road better, even in colder conditions. When the temperature hits 44 degrees Fahrenheit, summer and all-season tires become hard and lose their effectiveness. Look for winter tires for better traction and safer handling in the cold months.
Lawn and tractor tires
When it comes to lawn and tractor tires, there are three main kinds to choose from:
Turf tires are the least aggressive of the three styles and are meant primarily for mowing your yard.
Worksite (also known as R4) tires are used on hard surfaces like asphalt, concrete and gravel. They're a bit wider so they distribute the weight they re carrying more evenly, which means less stress on the tire but also less traction. They're best used in dry conditions.
Agriculture tires are the most aggressive of the three, providing better traction for soft fields and loose dirt. They're recommended for working in the snow, mud and general farm use.
Trailer tires aren't like car and truck tires. They don t need to be steered and aren't connected to complex suspension, steering and braking systems. Don t use car and truck tires on a trailer; it s a safety hazard. Instead, look for Special Trailer (ST) tires. They provide a heavy-duty load capacity, and the stiff sidewalls help to prevent your vehicle from swaying. Also, they re designed for trailer wheels, which are typically narrower than the wheels on a car.
The first step to choosing the right ATV tire is knowing the type of terrain you'll be riding on.
All-purpose tires are good for year-round riding in "non-extreme" conditions. If you re going to be riding around in yards and woods and other normal terrain, this is the tire for you.
Sand tires are probably the most recognizable ATV tires. The rear tires look like paddles and the front tires provide a rib down the middles or sides to assist with steering. You won t get far on the sand without these.
Mud tires have deep, thick lugs to offer traction and support in extreme mud conditions.
There are also motocross tires, offering traction and speed for dirt race tracks with jumps. Off-road tires are great for everything from mountainous terrain to racing across a wide-open desert.
Golf cart tires
If you have your own golf cart, you'll eventually need to get new tires, especially if you play a lot of golf. Modern golf cart tires are tubeless and come in a variety of sizes and tread patterns. Standard golf cart tires measure 18 inches tall (outer diameter) by 8.5 inches wide (across the tread) by 8 inches at the bead (inner diameter). They're designated as NHS, which means "non-highway service," and aren't designed to withstand heavy loads or high speeds.
Walmart makes it easy to shop for motor oil, transmission fluid and car lubricants too. When choosing motor oil, be sure to consult your car's owner's manual for specifications and choose the best viscosity for your conditions. Low-viscosity oil is good for easier starts in cold weather, while high-viscosity oil is good for higher temperatures and maintaining proper oil pressure under loads.
Walmart also carries car batteries, replacement parts, interior and exterior car accessories, and everything you need for auto detailing and car care, from auto paint to car wax and polish. Be sure to shop for car safety and security devices for that extra peace of mind. Save money. Live better.