- Save up to 40% during tax season on top-selling products from Road Ready Wheels. See the link below for additional wheel sizes and discounts.
- RollbackCurrent Price$148.25$148.25List Price$211.79$211.79Free deliveryFree pickup
- Sponsored productCurrent Price$41.95$41.95Sold & shipped by Hubcaps.WheelsFree delivery
- RollbackCurrent Price$109.52$109.52List Price$182.53$182.53Free deliveryFree pickup
- Sponsored productCurrent Price$44.95$44.95Sold & shipped by Hubcaps.WheelsFree delivery
- RollbackCurrent Price$90.04$90.04List Price$120.05$120.05Free deliveryFree pickup
- RollbackCurrent Price$115.26$115.26List Price$153.68$153.68Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$51.57$51.57List Price$64.46$64.46Free deliveryFree pickup
- RollbackCurrent Price$67.32$67.32List Price$84.15$84.15Free deliveryFree pickup
- RollbackCurrent Price$52.97$52.97List Price$66.21$66.21Free deliveryFree pickup
Wheels & rims
Vehicle wheels include the inner discs, rims, and wheel hubs. Wheels range in styles from the plain and utilitarian to the highly decorative.
Vehicle rim sizes: The rim of a vehicle wheel is the space where the tire sits, so it's important to have an accurate measurement for the rim. Consult your owners manual to learn the accurate rim size for your make and model of vehicle.
Replacement wheels sizes: Before ordering replacement wheels for your car, truck, or SUV, learn the size of your wheels by consulting your manual or asking a qualified mechanic. The size of a wheel depends on its thickness, diameter, and offset. The correct diameter wheel may not fit if the wheel is too thick or the offset is too large or small.
Always ensure you get wheels with the proper number and spacing of holes to accommodate your lug nuts. Order new lug nuts to attach to wheels if the old lug nuts are stripped or damaged.