I was once told these are far more better than Brita water filters. So I bought one and was pleased. The filters last a long time. I decided I needed a larger one so I went with this size. If you go to their website they have good coupons. These filter out way more than the others on the market.
About This Item
- ZeroWater® is the only pour-through dispenser NSF Certified to reduce both lead & chromium and other heavy metals - filtering out over 2 times more TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) than leading competitors to deliver the purest tasting water
- Fitting perfectly on the home refrigerator shelf or kitchen countertop, the large 30-Cup (240-ounce/1.88-gallon) Ready-Pour® is ideal for hydrating a family or large group.
- Premium 5-Stage Ion Exchange Water Filtration System reduces 99.6% of TDS (total dissolved solids) in your tap water and is independently tested by a third-party EPA-certified lab to reduce PFOAS, radium, arsenic, and fluoride
- This large-capacity dispenser features an integrated, one-handed push-to-dispense spigot to easily fill cups and portable water bottles no lifting required.
- Ready-Pour® Technology allows you to dispense filtered water as the reservoir continues to filter no waiting
- All ZeroWater® devices include one filter cartridge and one water quality meter that is used to measure the dissolved solids level (in PPM = parts per million) in your tap water before and after filtration
- Made of BPA-free plastic, this ZeroWater® dispenser provides an eco-friendly, everyday alternative to disposable bottled water.
- ZeroWater's product lines include BPA-free plastic, stainless steel and glass pitchers and dispensers ranging from 6-cup to 40-cup capacity
No features description available
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
15.00 x 5.50 x 10.62 Inches
Just clear clean water!
No taste, no chlorine smell. I love my water now. I was buying bottled water. Even with the cost of filters this will save me money. Nice large size; we use a lot of water and I still only refill it every other day. I keep it in the refrigerator. It takes up very little space. I highly recommend!
Great tasting water
Fits nicely in my fridge. Does a great job of purifying the water! Florida water does not taste well and has a lot of impurities. Water taste GREAT from dispenser. Glad we purchased this. Will enjoy the savings from buying bottle water and helping our planet from all those plastic bottles.
Water tastes awesome
So far I love it. It depends on how long the very expensive filter lasts. I was told that it would last 6 months but that really depends on the quality of the water you are filtering. At $32 each, I can't afford to change it on a monthly basis. Will recommend it for now. May change review depending on filter life.
Happy with my purchase
So far I really like this product. I love the portable tester that comes with it as well. I tested my tap water and got a reading of 137, my filter water gave me a reading of 125, my bottle water 15 and this filter gave me a reading of zero. The only thing that I would like different is that it would be nice if it would fit in my refrigerator. Also, if it takes out micro-plastics should it be in a plastic container? Glass would be better.
Excellent Much Better Than Buying Bottled Water
I Love ZeroWater, This is the 2nd 30 Cup Dispenser I have Bought, So now I have one in the Kitchen and one up on the 2nd Floor, I have Tested Bottle Water and it's not as clean as ZeroWater, Water coming out of my Kitchen Tap = about 230 TDS But after being Filtered through the ZeroWater Filter it = 000 TDS, Bottled Water usually ranges between 020 to 058 TDS depending on the brand, So I Don't need to buy cases of Water any more, I just buy one case of ZeroWater Filters every year instead, I have 4 People drinking from that dispenser in my Home and 1 Filter usually lasts about 4 to 6 weeks.
This is a good product so far. The taste of our water gets so bad and smells like swamp water in the summer. Plus all the chlorine all other times. So I decided to try the ZeroWater system. The water is sooo much better. I love drinking it. Now I won't have to keep buying bottled water. I've already ordered more filters for the future. This system is so easy to use. The only reason I gave it a 4 star is because the lid doesn't completely close on one side in the front. But that's ok.
GREAT product but NOT Easy to Set up
I love the zero water idea of the 5 system filtration system, the water tastes good, there's no after taste and the dispenser itself is nice and sleek, it fits nicely in the fridge (pictured). BUT BE AWARE when I set it up yesterday it took like 5 hours to fill up, I am assuming it is because it is going through the 5 system filtration but it was super slow and the entire time I had to keep moving the top comportment to try to get it moving and I had to keep filling it until it was done, I seriously don't see myself doing this every time. Maybe at the end of each day refill so it won't take so long to fill it completely. Also the cover/lid easily comes off and does not have any sort of mechanism to secure it in place, it flaps around. Honestly not sure if I would recommend.
I recently purchased this item and while I found with the TSP tester that water from my tap was really not that bad coming in at a 43, it absolutely cleared it to a zero. My problem is with the amount of water that you can actually run through the filter. The filtering process is a rather slow and drawn out process and from what I've read filters don't last that long, I will have to find out for sure on that, thus a 3 star from me.
Fair to good
We like it very much. However, it came with NO instructions: how do you set it up? how often do you change the filter? how do you know when it is time? etc.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question