I bought this the first of this month. I love making Snapple Peach Tea with the “Iced” button. I made me a Coffee & Tea cart & it’s a big hit when I have company over. I also bought all new coffee cups (Sweese).I got the Keurig K-Elite Single Serve Coffee Maker to replace my old version (1st generation)...time for me a cup of coffee, lol
About This Item
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: One water filter handle, and one filter to help ensure your beverages taste their absolute best.
- BREWS MULTIPLE CUP SIZES: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12oz Enjoy the most popular cup sizes.
- STRONG BREW BUTTON: Increases the strength and bold taste of your coffee’s flavor.
- ICED SETTING: Brew hot over ice at the touch of a button for full-flavored, delicious iced coffee.
- HOT WATER ON DEMAND BUTTON: Perfect for instant soups or oatmeal.
- FAST & FRESH BREWED: Coffee made in minutes.
- LARGE 75oz WATER RESERVOIR: Allows you to brew 8 cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy.
- REMOVABLE DRIP TRAY: Accommodates travel mugs up to 7.2 inches tall and holds a full accidental brew for easy cleanup.
- BREWER MAINTENANCE REMINDER: Alerts you when it is time to descale your coffee maker. Descaling is an important process that removes built-up calcium deposits, ensuring the best-tasting brew possible.
- QUIET BREW TECHNOLOGY: Minimizes noise when the coffee maker is in use.
- BEVERAGES: Brews coffee, tea, hot cocoa, specialty, and iced beverages.
- USE GROUND COFFEE: Compatible with the My K-Cup Universal Reusable Coffee Filter (sold separately), allowing you to brew with your own ground coffee.
Explore this item
Walmart - In Store or Online
|Single Serve Coffee|
|Lattes & Cappucinos|
|Fits Travel Mug|
Programmable Carafe Auto Brew
|Water Reservoir Capacity|
Multi-Position Water Reservoir
|Energy Saver Auto Off|
Recommended Keurig® Accessories
Take an interactive tour
Very nice options
We are very happy with our new K Elite brewer. We like the choices for hot or cold brew. The reservoir filter is also new to our coffee brewer. We DO NOT like the reservoir front being non transparent. The way we have it on our counter we can not tell when water level gets low till the light flashes.
New Keurig K-Elite
This is our first Keurig machine and we love it. It offers so many options to keep all in the family happy. Can choose from 5 cup size settings, from 4 to 12oz. A strong brew button, iced setting, adjustable temperatures, large water reservoir, hot water on demand, programmable and even a maintenance reminder. Wow! What else could they have done to make a perfect cup of coffee?
It came with two boxes of pods to get us started. They were both a very strong type of coffee which others liked but not for me so I purchased a refillable pod to use my own coffee. Also use the refillable pod to make our own espresso. It so simple to use! The reservoir is 75oz which is large enough for several cups before refill, and has a replaceable water filter. Love how the tank is lighted up in blue so i know when the machine is on. The brewing process is really fast too. No delay or waiting around to brew even the largest travel mug.
Three things I dont like are if I use a regular coffee cup/mug the counter top gets sprayed with a few drops of coffee. I just use a tall travel mug and no problem. Second is this machine is huge. Its tall enough it will not fit under some of my cabinets. Also hard to move out from under the cabinet to open the top and insert the pod. If I grab the machine by both sides to pull it out the feet on the bottom dont slide well and then the tank slides out of position. I bought a special small tray slider but it made the unit even higher and then would not fit under any of my cabinets. I had to make my own slider so I took a clear sheet of a cutting mat, and cut it to the size of the Keurig and problem solved. Third thing I dont like is we also like to drink tea and its so quick and easy to get the hot water from the Keurig but then the water has a slight coffee flavor. I dont want coffee flavor water in my tea, hot coco etc.
GREAT NEW MODEL
I already had a keurig but it was the older model but when I looked at the new ones I just had to have it. My husband said why are you buying ANOTHER Keurig when our works fine. But after we got our new one my husband and I both loved it with the to go mug size and the ability to have the ice option. The funny thing is neither my husband or myself drink coffee!!!!! I drink cafe latte and he drinks sweet tea.
I bought this online recently and returned it before using. It was clearly a step back from my previous Keurig! I disliked the appearance of the K-Elite and the clunky buttons instead of the nice digital display I was accustomed too. Here is a photo of my previous coffee maker in hopes that you can suggest its replacement.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question