Similar items in stock
- $9.88 Was $15.95Save $6.07
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (PS3)
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
For the first time in the franchise's history, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood offers never-before-seen multiplayer. Players will have the opportunity to experience things from the Templar's perspective when they step into the shoes of an elite Abstergo agent, hand-picked to undergo training in order to better fight the Assassins. Players can choose from a wide range of unique characters, each with their own signature weapons and assassination techniques, and match their skills against other players from all over the world in different game modes. The multiplayer suite coupled with an extensive single-player campaign starring Ezio makes Assassin's Creed Brotherhood not only the best Assassin's experience to date, but the best value as well.
- As Ezio, a legendary Master Assassin, experience over 15 hours of single player gameplay set in the living, breathing, unpredictable city of Rome.
- Recruit and train promising young Assassins. Deploy them across the city as you see fit, or call upon them to aid you in your quests.
- Collaborate with real historical characters such as Leonardo da Vinci, Niccolo Machiavelli and Caterina Sforza.
- Use your hard-won currency to revitalize the crumbling capital city. Rally the citizens to your cause and unlock extra factions and missions.
- Swiftly eliminate your enemies using tools such as poison darts, parachutes, double hidden blades, hidden guns, and an advanced flying machine at your disposal.
- Choose from multiple authentic character classes, each with their own signature weapons and killing moves. With richly-detailed maps and a wide variety of unique multiplayer modes, you'll never fight the same way twice.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood, Strong Language, Sexual Themes, and Violence
|Video Game Collection:||Assassin's Creed|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Genre:||Action & Adventure|
|Required Peripherals:||Controller (Rumble)|
|Video Game Genre:||Action - adventure|
|Is Online Multiplayer Available:||Y|
|Video Game Platform:||PlayStation 3|
|Compatible Devices:||Game console|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||34625|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Publisher:||Ubisoft Entertainment SA , Ubisoft GmbH|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 5.00 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No unless you're online mulitplayerby Hpyshopper1/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a single player game, online multiplayer support, not local multiplayerby ppkhoa12/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a seperate multiplayer aspect but no its not a split screen or co-op gameby compccs12/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it's a 1player game.by Vanessa51512/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a multiplayer online.by JattaDePuttVeryEducated12/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not that I know of, but it does have a online multiplayer.by malcal11/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's bad, but they say every curse word in Italian, so if you are playing with a kid under 13, don't turn the subtitles on because they will translate words like (they won't let me put it on... it starts with a c)...If you are a parent, then you can censor and stuff, but if you are not 17, like me, then your parents wouldn't like it. spoken, it isn't bad. The violence and sexual content is worse.by Gr33nLant3rn10/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's pretty bad. They translate all of the Italian swearing.by Hpyshopper1/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Fairly mild compared to other games in this genre..I still would not recommend for anyone that is not mature enough for this game..by MMP10211/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (9)Was this answer helpful?
- I would honestly grade it maybe pg-13 for language...A couple words here and there but nothing like GTA or the like ...by compccs9/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes in manhunt u can talk to team mates in wanted u can talk to everyoneby mgard2401/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes but you need a blue tooth enabled device.by Hpyshopper1/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't believe voice chat is supported in AC : BTHDby compccs12/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?