Gifting note: This item ships in the manufacturer's original packaging. If intended as a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents.
Customers also considered
- $28.21 Was $42.52Save $14.31
- $8.68 Was $10.99Save $2.31
- Rollback$19.98 Was $24.97Save $4.99
- $24.97 Was $29.97Save $5.00
- Rollback$86.97 Was $119.88Save $32.91
- $22.99 Was $26.96Save $3.97
About this item
About this item
Keep your home or business clean with the Stanley 1-Gallon 1.5-Peak Horse Power Wet/Dry Vacuum. It's ideal for use in a garage, basement, car or driveway. This Stanley vacuum has a high-performance motor that delivers maximum power picking up dirt and debris quickly. The 1-gallon 1.5 peak HP poly container gives you sufficient space for removal saving time and energy on less frequent dumps. It offers a lightweight design for effortless transport from one location to another. The compact style allows you to place it just about anywhere. This rugged Stanley 1-gallon 1.5-peak horse power wet/dry vacuum cleaner includes a 6' power cord with a cord wrap design for easy storage. The package includes a crevice nozzle, gulper nozzle, foam filter, cloth filter and clamp ring.
Stanley 1-Gallon Poly Wet/Dry Vacuum, 8100101A:
- 1.5 peak HP 1 gal poly wet/dry vacuum
- 6' power cord
- 1-gallon vacuum includes 1-1/4" x 4' hose, crevice nozzle, gulper nozzle, foam filter, cloth filter with clamp ring
- Garage vacuum cleaner is ideal for a household, clogged drains, cars and more
- 1-year limited warranty
- Model# 8100101A
- Has a high-performance motor
|Manufacturer Part Number:||STYNSL18125P-1|
|Color:||Yellow , Black|
|Accessories Included:||UTILITY NOZZLE:CREVICE TOOL|
|Power Type:||Corded Electric|
|Features:||FOAM FILTER:REUSABLE CLOTH FILTER AND CL|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.76 x 9.17 x 12.60 Inches|
Ask a question
- absolutely it will pick up water out of your carpet.by Rick071611/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (18) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is a wet dry vacuum.by CommunityAnswer1/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes that is what I bought it for and it did fine i had to keep dumping it and remember it had a small tank and short hose so lift the hose up after you suck the water so the motor does not have to work any harder then possible. But the answer is yes it worked. I drove into a flood plane on 9/26 in fort Smith,AR. and OMG I had water up to the middle of the doors of my car and the water was inside not full but yes inside and it worked that and after i use it to suck out the water i used that baking soda for carpets to suck up the left over moisture in the carpet then when that dried I used the shop vac. to suck that out of the carpet day after day until the carpet was bond dry and smelled great.by GLORIEBEE11/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (24) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To a degree yes. A bigger more powerful one would do a better job though but even those will only get so much water out. You then can let it air dry with the windows down.by JAG0511/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it is A/C onlyby Ezrider0078/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No charger. Its 110 volts!by TomFromTulsa10/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this is electric and does not run on a battery. It includes a power cord that measures 6 feet.by CommunityAnswer11/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i wrote another answer, but this is bags info.. walmart sells them. you dont need to replace them often but they do sell them. Stanley Reusable Dry Filter for 1-5 gal Vacuums, 3pc By: Stanley Walmart #: 550070840 $6.89by Daniel51508/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- to answer your exact question, --- Yes they do make replacement filters for these, and they dont cost much.. After I ordered mine, but before it arrived, I noticed in one of the ads in my Email, that it has bags you can buy. So I wasnt sure if it came with the bags or not.. so i looked again. the pictures for it sometimes show the filter bag in a square plaatic wrap, and the ring seperate, but theyre included. I thought, oh no, I should have probably ordered the extra bags at the same time, but I didn't. Then when mine arrived I noticed the manual shows the filter and the ring as seperate items, theyre supposed to be in the box with the hose and other pieces. But I didnt see the filter or the ring in the box. So I looked inside my wet-vac, and noticed it had both types of filters installed in it already, the foam one and the bag one. I was still kind of disappointed that I didnt buy extra bags though, but i noticed its made of some kind of sturdy thick material of some type. (I dont know what) so maybe you can re-use it a while... My brother told me he had a shop-vac, and he told me not to worry about the bags, because you can keep reusing this bag over and over. The dirt goes into the the tank part, not insude the bag like a vaccuum sweeper does. you can reuse the same filter over and over even if you use it wet and or dry, you dont have to change it. After i used mine for wet pickup, I just emply the plastic tub part and riinse it clean, and let it sit open for a while so it can air out and dry. of course- if it gets all mucky with something - then you might want to replace it, but if its just water or soapy water or dusty dirt you can probably use it over and over for ages. You can use it with just the foam filter, and without the paper (fiberous matierial, whatever it is) but as it blows out air out thru the back vent too, you might want the added filtering to keep it all cleaner.by Daniel51505/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- There are no bags to replace. This wet/dry vac works it's magic without a bag. Just empty the plastic "tank" from time to time. The tank consists of the entire yellow portion of the vacuum which snaps on and off with the flick of the two side handles.by CleanlyInColorado8/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $50.95 Was $56.61Save $5.66
- $94.47 Was $99.97Save $5.50