Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- Rollback$16.00 List price $69.96Save $53.96
- $18.00 List price $33.76Save $15.76
- from $22.88
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Easily adjust the humidity of your room using the ProCare Cool Mist Humidifier. It comes with two output settings, allowing you to vary how much moisture is added to the air. This 1-gallon humidifier holds enough liquid to run for a full 24 hours. It offers temporary relief from dry environments and is ideal during the dry winter months. It is built for large rooms and can be used in most rooms of a home.
ProCare Cool Mist Humidifier:
- Designed for large rooms
- Provides temporary relief from dry air discomfort
- 2 output settings
- 1-gallon tank runs for up to 24 hours
- Moisture humidifier with a 3-year warranty
- Dimensions: 11.02"L x 9.76"W x 11.65"H
- Model# PCCM-840
|Volume Capacity:||1 gal|
|Humidification Output Per Day:||1 gallon|
|Number of Speeds:||2 Speed , 1.0 , 2.0 , 1 Speed|
|Recommended Use:||Humidifying single room , Console Humidifiers|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||PCCM-840|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.02 x 9.76 x 11.65 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Where can i get a replacement filter for this humidifier? i have searched 3 different Walmart stores and they do not have them.
- You folks must be better internet surfers than I am. I searched the Wal Mart web site for a PCCM-840 replacment filter and it is nowhere to be found. Amazon has them, but the cost is greater. Ebay has them, but with a shipping charge.by Andy5/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Walmart, Ebay, and Amazon sell them you can even get it at Walmart.com and have it shipped to your local store for freeby VicksGuy337/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- We bought ours at Walmart when we got our humidifier and stocked up on them. Have you looked online? You can have them shipped to your local walmart for FREE!by that1girl26/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Got mine at Walmart. some of the other PRocare filters do work in this unit. Check your manual if you have one. My new one had a different number but still fit inside, and worked ok.by joyslo6/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- If the humidity level in your home is above a certain level it will not put out a lot of moisture if your home is below a certain level it will put out tons of moisture evaporative humidifiers like this one adjust themselves to the humidity levels in the room.by VicksGuy3310/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- On the underside of the tank, theres the spout that fits down into the water tray. I has like a plunger inside that you can push in with your finger a few times. Sometimes that helps it get started.by joyslo10/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- my water tank barely lasts two full days and I use it in a room that is not very large.by FairyGoldDust8/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Spongy part faces forward towards the front of the machineby VicksGuy3311/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The spongy part needs to face toward the inside of the filter.by hydromet3/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- I put the spongy part to the inside of the machine and the side that is more firm to the outside of the machine. The firm side catches the air when it first comes into the machine, gets dirty first and then the air passes through the softer side to be put back into the air. The firm side is easier to clean with a damp cloth each time the machine is filled.by keywestflamingo10/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?