Although it took a long time to arrive due to the circumstances of the days we live in right now, it did arrive in perfect condition. I am most grateful to be able to have staple items delivered to my home because I am an elderly person and it limits time I would otherwise have to spend in a store.
About This Item
- Low Sodium - This salt contains 50 percent less sodium than regular salt
- This salt cooks, bakes, and measures the same as regular salt - you can even fill your table salt shakers with it
- A good source of potassium - this salt contains potassium chloride
- Morton Lite Salt is available in an 11 oz. canister
- At Morton Salt, we make sure only the best salt crystals reach your plate, so every dish you create will be as flavorful as you intend
- *A good source of potassium. Should not be used by persons on a sodium- or potassium-restricted diet unless approved by a physician.
Ingredients: Contains: Salt, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Silicate, Magnesium Carbonate, Dextrose, Potassium Iodide.
Explore this item
Good source of potassium, 1/2 the sodium of table salt
|Assembled Product Weight|
MORTON SALT INC
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
2.50 x 2.50 x 5.50 Inches
Great way to reduce sodium without losing flavor.
I like this because it balances the sodium with potassium. It can be challenging to get enough potassium in the diet and this can help. Potassium also helps to reduce the impact of the sodium. I also like that is has iodine which is another nutrient that is hard to get unless you supplement.
Great taste and deal:)
Have used this for years and I cant tell the difference! The price was great, too! Got 2 in package for almost same price as Id pay fir one in a regular store:)
Wanting to eat healthier I decided to try this for my husband and I. He couldn't tell the difference nor do the kids complain when they visit. It's a win win for all of us. There's already to much sodium in our foods, etc. Will never go back to regular salt.
Used for an electrolyte solution since it has two salt kinds. Nice to have at home for an emergency too to create homemade electrolyte drinking solution.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question