Everlast Protex 2 Elite Training Glove, Black
Customers also considered
- $9.00 List price $14.99Save $5.99
- Reduced Price$181.60 List price $287.98Save $106.38
- from $16.00
- $30.40 List price $34.99Save $4.59
- from $23.53
- $12.99 List price $14.99Save $2.00
- $23.35 List price $29.99Save $6.64
- $15.99 List price $19.99Save $4.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Everlast Protex 2 Elite Training Gloves will take your workout to the next level. ??The gloves utilize the best in boxing technology with its C3 foam that puts your hands in fighting position. It also guards your hands against wrist injury. The high-quality foam of an Everlast Protex Training Glove absorbs shock well. In addition, the EverCool air flow system and breathable fabric mean that your hands won't sweat.
Everlast Protex 2 Elite Training Glove, Black:
- Everlast Training Gloves are designed for women with high-level skill and intensity
- ProTex ring foam collar system protects against wrist hyperflexation
- Contoured Closed-Cell (C3) Foam Technology puts hand into a natural fist position
- High-density foam for cushioning, support and force dispersion
- Moisture-wicking, antimicrobial material
- EverCool strategic air-flow and breathable fabrics
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. The description says that these are designed for women, but the reviews are by both a male and female. Are these gloves gender specific?
- These gloves are unisex and can be worn by anyone.by CommunityAnswer10/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Any Everlast glove with the PROTEX3 label is the pro competition level stuff. That is the best of the best. The PROTEX2 is for people serious about combat sports, but not competition level. PROTEX2 is what I went with. I have a high skill level (former Div. 1 college wrestler with formal boxing and muay thai experience), but I only have time to hit the boxing/mma gym twice a week. I hope that helps.by BayAreaBomber6/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?