Setting Boundaries With Your Adult Children: Six Steps to Hope and Healing for Struggling Parents
Check out these related products
- $12.48 List price $14.99Save $2.51
- $10.35 Was $11.04Save $0.69
- $12.84 List price $13.99Save $1.15
- $7.21 List price $9.95Save $2.74
- $14.45 List price $16.00Save $1.55
- $23.15 List price $28.00Save $4.85
- $11.56 List price $16.95Save $5.39
- $12.61 List price $16.00Save $3.39
- $10.03 List price $15.99Save $5.96
- $19.52 List price $22.95Save $3.43
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Harvest House Publishers, 2008, ISBN13 9780736921350, ISBN10 0736921354
This important and compassionate new book from the creator of the successful God Allows U-Turns series will help parents and grandparents of the many adult children who continue to make life painful for their loved ones.
Writing from firsthand experience, Allison identifies the lies that kept her, and ultimately her son in bondageand how she overcame them. Additional real life stories from other parents are woven through the text.
A toughlove book to help readers cope with dysfunctional adult children, "Setting Boundaries(r) with Your Adult Children" will empower families by offering hope and healing through S.A.N.I.T.Y.a sixstep program to help parents regain control in their homes and in their lives.
- S = STOP Enabling, STOP Blaming Yourself, and STOP the Flow of Money
- A = Assemble a Support Group
- N = Nip Excuses in the Bud
- I = Implement Rules/Boundaries
- T = Trust Your Instincts
- Y = Yield Everything to God
Foreword by Carol Kent ("When I Lay My Isaac Down")"
|Number of Pages:||218|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||0736921354|
|Publisher:||Harvest House Pub|
|Publication Date:||February, 2008|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $16.78 List price $24.00Save $7.22
- $14.40 List price $19.95Save $5.55
- $8.90 List price $11.99Save $3.09
- $8.95 Was $9.72Save $0.77
- $7.51 Was $10.07Save $2.56
- $7.34 Was $8.21Save $0.87
- $6.02 List price $9.99Save $3.97
- $9.29 List price $15.99Save $6.70
- $7.91 List price $14.00Save $6.09
- $6.51 Was $9.99Save $3.48
- $9.34 Was $10.80Save $1.46