The Gluten-Free Gourmet: Living Well Without Wheat
Customers also viewed these products
- $13.94 List price $17.95Save $4.01
- $14.75 Was $18.95Save $4.20
- $10.42 Was $11.68Save $1.26
- $14.75 Was $17.66Save $2.91
- $16.45 Was $17.69Save $1.24
- $11.97 List price $15.95Save $3.98
- $22.14 Was $23.31Save $1.17
- $16.30 Was $21.32Save $5.02
Check out these related products
- $17.42 List price $20.00Save $2.58
- $13.76 List price $20.00Save $6.24
- $16.75 List price $22.00Save $5.25
- $13.33 Was $14.99Save $1.66
- $13.30 Was $17.78Save $4.48
- $15.37 Was $16.95Save $1.58
- $12.80 Was $14.23Save $1.43
- $15.48 Was $16.94Save $1.46
- $15.09 List price $17.95Save $2.86
- $17.72 List price $19.99Save $2.27
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Offers those allergic to the gluten in wheat, oats, barley, and rye recipes for pasta, pizza, breads, cakes, cookies, pies, and casseroles that feature safe flours.
An updated, beautifully designed edition of the essential resource for people who cannot tolerate wheat or gluten.
With her four cookbooks, Bette Hagman has brought tasty food Whack into the lives of over one million people who are intolerant of the gluten in wheat, oats, barley, or rye, or who are allergic to wheat. The premier creator of delicious gluten-free fare, Hagman has spent more than twenty years developing recipes using special flours for pizza, pasta, breads, pies, cakes, and cookies. Containing over 200 recipes updated to include new flours, ingredients, and tips, the second edition of The Gluten-free Gourmet makes cooking gluten-free faster and more fulfilling than ever before. The Gluten-free Gourmet is more than just recipes, however. A complete sourcebook on how to live healthily with celiac disease or wheat intolerance, it features important new information on developing a celiac diet, raising a celiac child, avoiding hidden glutens, eating well while traveling or in the hospital, and locating and ordering from suppliers of gluten-free food and flour. This and Hagman's other books in the Gluten-free Gourmet series are recognized by health newsletters around the world as the best in this special diet category.
|Number of Pages:||330|
|Publisher:||Henry Holt & Co|
|Publication Date:||August, 2000|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $10.99 List price $16.95Save $5.96
- $11.89 List price $19.99Save $8.10
- $9.58 Was $16.19Save $6.61
- $16.66 List price $27.99Save $11.33
- $23.77 List price $39.95Save $16.18
- $13.90 Was $15.27Save $1.37
- $11.51 List price $19.99Save $8.48
- $16.04 List price $26.95Save $10.91
- $11.19 List price $16.99Save $5.80
- $15.60 List price $24.99Save $9.39
- $12.33 Was $13.62Save $1.29
- $5.30 Was $7.42Save $2.12
- $13.66 Was $15.01Save $1.35