Similar items in stock
- Rollback$0.99 Was $6.99Save $6.00
- Rollback$29.99 Was $49.88Save $19.89
AT&T GoPhone Samsung a157V Prepaid Phone
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$149.99 Was $299.00Save $149.01
- Rollback$19.99 Was $59.99Save $40.00
- Rollback$9.99 Was $39.99Save $30.00
- Rollback$129.00 Was $149.00Save $20.00
- Rollback$49.88 Was $79.92Save $30.04
- Rollback$14.88 Was $29.92Save $15.04
- Rollback$299.00 Was $399.00Save $100.00
- Rollback$69.99 Was $99.99Save $30.00
- Rollback$69.82 Was $79.99Save $10.17
- Rollback$9.88 Was $49.88Save $40.00
- $126.99 List price $149.99Save $23.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This AT & T Samsung cell phone provides basic services for those who seek a simple phone for calls and text messages. It not only lets you keep in touch with friends and loved ones and make emergency calls anywhere, but also has caller ID and call waiting. The phone's calendar, address book and personal organizer help you keep on schedule and remember important appointments and dates. You can also have hands-free conversations via speakerphone and conference calls using this AT & T Samsung phone.
AT & T Samsung Pocket VE Cell Phone:
- Alarm clock
- Call waiting
- Caller ID
- Personal organizer
- Address book
- Conference calling
- Hands-free speakerphone
- Pocket Cell Phone includes pre-loaded ringtones
- Pre-loaded themes
- Text messages
|Cell Phone Service Provider:||AT&T|
|Size:||3.85"L x 1.85"W x 0.66"H|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||A157V|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.85 x 1.85 x 0.66 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I have AT&T. Dropped phone in water. can I use this phone as a replacement and keep my current plan?
- I talked with AT&T tech support and if you have a plan and are just replacing the phone, it will work. You have to activate it first and then switch the sim card. And there is no activation fee because you are just replacing the phone.by Eagleeye716/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a go phone so it uses a pre paid plan. If you have a pre pay plan already this would be a replacement.by CommunityAnswer5/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You can swop SIM cards from old phone to this oneby Scottishopinion5/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I was able to answer my own question. I called Consumer cellular, the cell carrier I was transferring to and they said Yes, They would even do the transfer for me. So I purchased this basic flip phone and ordered a SIMM card from consumer cellular and the phone number transferred with no problem.by rick534037/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If both numbers have the same area code - then probably, but AT&T would give the best answer.by Nmart7/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Do I have to pay an activation fee besides buying a sim card. Can the sim card be refilled?
- There are no activation fees, this is a pay as you go phone, you pay as you go using a prepaid voucher of direct debit online.by CommunityAnswer6/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No fees just pay as you go top up by phone, prepaid voucher of direct debit on lineby Scottishopinion4/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?