How to Be Lovely: The Audrey Hepburn Way of Life
Check out these related products
- $12.69 Was $13.80Save $1.11
- $12.86 List price $16.00Save $3.14
- $12.72 List price $17.00Save $4.28
- $14.91 List price $16.00Save $1.09
- $11.30 List price $16.95Save $5.65
- $12.80 List price $16.00Save $3.20
- $13.10 List price $15.00Save $1.90
- $12.78 List price $18.00Save $5.22
- $11.95 List price $17.00Save $5.05
- $11.48 List price $18.99Save $7.51
- $10.53 Was $11.43Save $0.90
- $13.30 List price $17.00Save $3.70
- $15.17 List price $16.00Save $0.83
- $11.12 List price $16.00Save $4.88
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Black-and-white photographs and facts about the legendary actress who personified the art of gracious living help readers develop a new outlook on their own families, finances, health concerns, friendships, careers, love lives, wardrobes, and the world in general. 20,000 first printing.
"Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book and remembering- because you can't take it all in at once." --Audrey Hepburn
On many occasions, she was approached to pen her autobiography, the definitive book of Audrey Hepburn, yet she never agreed. A beloved icon who found success as an actress, a mother and an humanitarian, Audrey Hepburn perfected the art of gracious living.
More philosophy than biography, How to Be Lovely revisits the many interviews Audrey gave over the years, allowing us to hear her voice directly on universal topics of concern to women the world over: careers, love lives, motherhood and relationships. Enhanced by rarely seen photographs, behind-the-scenes stories, and insights from the friends who knew her well, How to Be Lovely uncovers the real Audrey, in her own words.
While she would have been the last to say so, Audrey Hepburn was an expert in the art of being a woman. How to Be Lovely imparts whatever wisdom and insight she found along the way to the millions who grew up, or will grow up, wanting to be just like her.
Published to coincide with Audrey Hepburn's would-be seventy-fifth birthday, How to Be Lovely offers a rare glimpse into the woman behind the mystique and the definitive guide to living genuinely with glamour and grace.
|Number of Pages:||195|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Hellstern, Melissa , Hepburn, Audrey|
|Publisher:||Penguin Group USA|
|Publication Date:||June, 2004|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 8.00 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Customers also viewed these products
- $30.73 List price $40.00Save $9.27
- $8.23 List price $14.00Save $5.77
- $11.44 List price $14.95Save $3.51
- $9.48 List price $15.95Save $6.47
- $17.71 Was $19.13Save $1.42
- $15.25 Was $17.11Save $1.86