Total Immersion: The Revolutionary Way to Swim Better, Faster, and Easier
Check out these related products
- $21.02 List price $29.00Save $7.98
- $27.19 List price $40.00Save $12.81
- $20.90 List price $29.00Save $8.10
- $24.77 List price $31.95Save $7.18
- $22.44 List price $29.00Save $6.56
- $11.44 List price $15.99Save $4.55
- $11.75 List price $16.00Save $4.25
- $11.94 Was $12.86Save $0.92
- $11.70 List price $15.00Save $3.30
- $8.82 Was $9.99Save $1.17
- $10.00 List price $15.00Save $5.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Demonstrates the techniques perfected by the author while working with Olympic athletes, offering step-by-step drills that cover stroke improvement, drag elimination, burning fat, and dry-land exercises.
Swim better -- and enjoy every lap -- with "Total Immersion "
Terry Laughlin, the world's #1 authority on swimming success, has made his unique approach even easier for anyone to master. Whether you're an accomplished swimmer or have always found swimming to be a struggle, "Total Immersion" will show you that it's mindful fluid movement -- not athletic ability -- that will turn you into an efficient swimmer. This new edition of the bestselling "Total Immersion" features:
A thoughtfully choreographed series of skill drills -- practiced in the mindful spirit of yoga -- that can help anyone swim more enjoyably
A holistic approach to becoming one with the water and to developing a swimming style that's always comfortable
Simple but thorough guidance on how to improve fitness and form
A complementary land-and-water program for achieving a strong and supple body at any age
Based on more than thirty years of teaching, coaching, and research, "Total Immersion" has dramatically improved the physical and mental experience of swimming for thousands of people of all ages and abilities.
|Number of Pages:||288|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Laughlin, Terry , Delves, John|
|Publisher:||Simon & Schuster|
|Publication Date:||May, 2004|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $17.70 List price $24.99Save $7.29
- $13.01 List price $17.00Save $3.99
- $12.21 List price $17.00Save $4.79
- $18.02 Was $19.29Save $1.27
- $24.30 List price $35.00Save $10.70
- $14.98 List price $18.00Save $3.02
- $12.09 List price $15.99Save $3.90
- $33.95 List price $50.00Save $16.05
- $11.95 List price $15.95Save $4.00
- $9.52 List price $15.00Save $5.48