- Lawn Mowers- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Leaf Blowers
- Hedge Trimmers
- Pole Saws
- Snow Blowers- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Electric Chainsaws - use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Snow Shovels
- Edge Trimmers
- Gas Chainsaws
- Garden Tillers
- Gas Blowers
- Pressure Washers- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Power Washers
- Electric Leaf Blowers
- Cordless Leaf Blowers
- Chainsaw chains
Snapper outdoor power equipment
Keeping your yard trimmed requires the right tools for the job. You're sure to find exactly what you need in our wide selection of Snapper branded lawn mowers and outdoor power equipment.
A cut above
The Snapper brand dates back to the Southern Saw Works in 1894. Owned by Briggs & Stratton since 2004, the name is recognized and well regarded for a range of useful lawn tools, especially lawn mowers. The mowers range from simple electric or gas-powered walk-behind models to riding mowers capable of tackling large fields in short order.
Which mower do you need?
The type of mower you should buy depends on a number of factors, including:
- The size of your yard
- How level the ground is
- Your physical abilities
- How often you intend to mow the grass
- Your budget
- Walk-behind mower: Walk-behind mowers are available in manual, electric, and gas-powered varieties. The manual ones are the least expensive to purchase and run, and they have the lowest impact on the environment. Be prepared to put in some hard graft every time you use them. Electric mowers offer more power, while still being quiet and avoiding harmful emissions. Unless you opt for a cordless model, you have to worry about the position of an electric point. Gas-powered models are the noisiest option, but they have the most power for cutting thick grass with ease. The self-propelled models are useful on uneven and steep ground.
- Riding mowers: Riding mowers or tractors are quick and effective. These mowers are an excellent choice for people who aren't physically capable of long periods of standing or walking. These individuals will find that riding mowers are a great way to remain self-sufficient and to keep the yard in order without paying for a groundskeeper. The main disadvantages are the increased cost over walk-behind mowers. Riding mowers also tend to require additional maintenance, which can increase their overall cost over time.
- Towing mowers: Tow-behind mowers are ideal when you already have an all-terrain vehicle or tractor and don't want to invest in a riding mower for large areas. Simply hitch up the mower to your vehicle to get started. Gang reel mowers don't even have an engine, which makes them very easy to maintain.
Other handheld power tools
Cutting a lawn makes it look better immediately, but there are plenty of other ways to make your outdoor space a more pleasing environment for games, sunbathing, alfresco dining, and spending time with the family. Snapper has a range of power tools to make yard cleaning tasks fast and efficient, so you have more time to relax. Many of these tools have electric and gas-powered versions:
- Trimmers: A trimmer is a useful tool for cutting grass close to walls and flowerbeds where the blades of a lawn mower can't reach, as well as for safely cutting grass on steep embankments and very rough terrain.
- Chainsaws: A small chainsaw is handy for clearing trees or cutting back overhanging branches.
- Leaf blowers: Blowers make it easy to clear paths and yards of leaves in the fall, keeping your property looking smart and reducing the risk of someone slipping.
Keeping your lawn immaculate requires time, effort, and the right equipment. Sourcing good quality, branded power tools has the potential to be expensive. Fortunately, shopping with us means you don't have to worry about cutting costs to cut the grass. Thanks to our Every Day Low Prices, you don't have to wait for a seasonal sale that comes too late in the year, or settle for last year's model. It's possible to get the equipment you need right now. In many cases, free shipping is available, or the option to collect your order on the same day from a local store. Use a Walmart credit card for even better value on your online and in-store purchases.
Not only are products available at great prices, but we also make it easier for you to make the best purchasing decisions. Our editor's tips help you to decide which items you need, and product reviews from other customers make it clearer which tools are truly a cut above the competition.