- Lawn Mowers- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Leaf Blowers
- Hedge Trimmers
- Pole Saws
- Snow Blowers- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Electric Chainsaws - use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Snow Shovels
- Edge Trimmers
- Gas Chainsaws
- Garden Tillers
- Gas Blowers
- Pressure Washers- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Power Washers
- Electric Leaf Blowers
- Cordless Leaf Blowers
- Chainsaw chains
Best Sellers in Oregon
Best Sellers in Oregon
Oregon outdoor power equipment
Oregon has been manufacturing outdoor power equipment since 1947 and is an industry leader in pioneering lightweight chainsaws, laying the foundation for low-kickback standards, and patenting guard links for chainsaws. Along with chainsaws, you can select cordless electric-powered equipment for your lawn and garden���both at home and for lawn care professionals���such as leaf blowers, cordless edgers, lawn mowers, and hedge trimmers. Features of Oregon's equipment that will help you get your yard work done efficiently include:
- Battery-powered tools that are quieter and cleaner than gas-powered equipment
- Battery charger included with each product, so your equipment is ready to work when you are
- Lightweight design to reduce fatigue during and after your task
- Ergonomic design that makes the equipment easier to handle
- Low vibration handles for easier handling with less fatigue
- Lithium ion batteries that hold a charge for a month in storage
- Fully UL-certified to guard against water and electrical damage
Oregon's product warranty
Oregon backs its outdoor power equipment with a limited warranty against manufacturer defects in workmanship and materials for 1 to 3 years, depending on the product. Here are the warranty periods for each type of equipment:
- Oregon cordless tools and chargers: 3-year limited warranty for personal use, 2-year for commercial use
- Oregon cordless battery packs: 2-year limited warranty
- Oregon CS1500 chain saw: 2-year limited warranty for personal use, 1-year for commercial use
- All other Oregon products: 3-year limited warranty
If within the warranty period you find your Oregon tool to be defective beyond normal wear and tear, return it to Walmart or directly to Oregon. Once Oregon confirms the defect, it will repair or replace your equipment free of charge. The warranty, of course, does not cover damaged equipment due to abuse, improper repair, or improper maintenance.
Extend your warranty with a Protection Plan
Buying a reliable piece of outdoor power equipment is a decision you don't make lightly, so we offer an optional Protection Plan that provides you with additional benefits during the terms of your manufacturer's warranty. For outdoor power equipment, a Walmart Protection Plan covers the costs of parts and labor to replace your item when the problem is caused by:
- Normal wear and tear
- Accidental damage from handling, such as from drops, spills, and liquid damage associated with using your power equipment
- One repair or replacement of a defective battery
- Dust, internal humidity/condensation, or internal overheating
- Defects in workmanship or materials
- Failure caused by a power surge when your equipment is connected to a surge protector
Purchase your Protection Plan at the same time you purchase your product. You can cancel it at any time, and if you do so within the first 30 days after your purchase, you'll receive a full refund. The Protection Plan does not cover theft, loss, accidental damage, or intentional damage of your power equipment.
Oregon's 40V MAX cordless tools
Oregon's outdoor cordless power equipment is designed to let you get your yard and lawn work done efficiently and without the need for a recharge. All of the Oregon 40V MAX battery packs are interchangeable with each of its 40V MAX tools, so you can charge one battery while working with another and switch it out when needed.
You also have a choice of battery packs and chargers that give you varying amounts of runtime. If you have a larger yard or intend to use your Oregon equipment for commercial use, consider getting a 6.0Ah battery pack. It increases your runtime by 50 percent as compared to the 4.0Ah battery packs. Runtime and featured benefits of Oregon's outdoor power equipment include the following:
- Oregon CS300 cordless chainsaw
- Self-sharpening chain technology prevents your chain from dulling so you can get more work done.
- A 4.0Ah battery pack lasts for 400 cuts per charge for 2- to 3-inch diameter limbs.
- Its noise level is below the sound requirements for most areas that have regulations on noise from handheld blowers.
- A 4.0Ah battery pack lasts up to 90 minutes on its lowest setting and 15 minutes on its highest setting.
- The tool converts from trimmer to edger so you get two tools in one.
- There's no need to disassemble the head to insert the trimmer line for quick and easy replacement.
- A 4.0Ah battery pack lasts up to 45 minutes per charge.
- Its mid-mounted motor allows you to better control since the tool since it's balanced properly and has less elevated weight.
- The pole extends from 7-feet 3-inches to 10-feet 4-inches in length to let you reach higher branches.
- Its standard 2.6Ah battery pack makes up to 325 cuts, and the 4.0Ah battery pack makes up to 500 cuts per charge for 2- to 3-inch diameter limbs.
- A 4.0Ah battery pack lets you cut up to 5,000 square feet on one charge when the mower is at its highest setting and the grass is not wet.
- The cordless mower operates on one or two batteries for increased runtime.
Oregon BL300 cordless leaf blower
Oregon ST275 cordless string trimmer
Oregon PS250 cordless pole saw
Oregon LM300 lawn mower