Whether you're looking for comfortable, everyday clothing for your little one or a fun statement piece, you'll find a variety of kids' clothing at Walmart.com. If you're preparing him or her for the upcoming season, try browsing by "most recent" to see the newest additions. For more specialized items like swimwear, layettes and school uniforms, check out these featured shops:
- Camp Shop: The Camp Shop includes an assortment of apparel, footwear and bags to prepare your little one for his or her next outdoor adventure. Pick up a swimsuit and a pair of sandals for her next trip to the lake, and pack it all away in a backpack or a weekender bag.
- Swim Shop: Get your kid ready for swim practice, the backyard pool or the next beach excursion with the Swim Shop. There are plenty of one- and two-piece swimsuits, swim trunks, board shorts, and rashguards and cover-ups that can help protect kids from abrasion and sunburn.
- Sleep Shop: The Sleep Shop includes pajamas, footed sleepers, lounge pants and more to help your little one stay comfortable while they're catching some Z's. Many sleepwear items are made of cotton or cotton blends, though rayon is also a popular choice. Rayon is more lightweight than cotton, making it a great choice for sleeping and lounging during the warm-weather months. Little fans will appreciate licensed pajamas featuring some of their favorite movie and television show characters.
- Newborn Essentials: Whether you're outfitting your bundle of joy or looking for a baby shower gift, you'll find a variety of apparel for newborns here. A popular choice is the layette, coordinated sets of clothing and sometimes accessories for babies, that usually include bodysuits, pants, bibs and hats. Most newborn apparel is made of 100% cotton or a cotton blend for a soft feel on babies' sensitive skin.
- School Uniforms: If your kid requires a uniform for public or private school, or for formal events, you'll find boys' and girls' uniforms here. The short-sleeve polo is a common, unisex top, while twill pants and shorts are a popular choice for boys. Girls can choose from solid-colored or plaid skirts; scooter skirts have a built-in pair of shorts. There are also classic Oxford shirts and poplin blouses, and many items are available in assorted, uniform-approved colors that will help kids get back to school with confidence.
- Character Shop: The Character Shop is full of fun and colorful apparel featuring some of your kid's favorite characters from movies, TV shows and toy franchises. There are two-piece sets to turn her into Wonder Woman, infant bodysuits with Peppa Pig patterns printed all over and pajama sets with the lovable pups from Paw Patrol on the front. This officially licensed apparel is a great way to add some character to his or her everyday wardrobe and allow kids to show off their fandom.
Whether your kid's heading back to school, going on a camping trip or just looking for a way to express their personality, you'll find a variety of cool and comfortable clothing on Walmart.com.