- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$56.88$56.88 - $62.99$62.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$46.18$46.18 - $50.58$50.58Free deliveryFree pickup
- Product TitleHoneywell QuietSet Tower Fan HYF260Current Price$78.08$78.08Sold & shipped by Innovative Commerce Solutions
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$68.86$68.86Sold & shipped by BuyVPCFree delivery
- Current Price$41.01$41.01Sold & shipped by Max WarehouseFree delivery
- Product TitleLasko Oscillating High Velocity Fan, Model U35105Current Price$59.88$59.88Free deliveryFree pickup today
- Current Price$74.95$74.95Sold & shipped by Moda BellaFree delivery
- Reduced PriceSponsored ProductCurrent Price$59.99$59.99List List Price$99.99$99.99Sold & shipped by CostwayFree delivery
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$53.12$53.12 - $64.99$64.99Free pickup
- Current Price$79.74$79.74Free deliveryFree pickup
Which tower fans will cool the largest space?
If you have a big space to cool, you'll probably like a large, oscillating tower fan or one that includes the description "whole room."
Are some fans quieter than others?
Yes. If noise levels are a concern, look for fans described as "quiet" or those with a "noise reduction" feature.
What is an ionizer and why do I need one?
Ionizers are designed to clean and purify the air in your home or office as it passes through the tower fan. You may want an ionizer if you are concerned about indoor air quality.