My dog loves this food. She also likes the other chicken core dog food as well.
About This Item
- ADVANCED NATURAL NUTRITION TO FUEL YOUR DOGS BEST LIFE: Premium protein combined with real vegetables, essential vitamins and minerals for a complete and balanced dog food, with the nutrients your dog needs to thrive and no fillers
- SAVORY FOOD DOGS LOVE: Wellness CORE is available in grain and grain free recipes, as well as limited ingredient diets for dogs with food sensitivities
- PROTEIN PACKED MEAL, MIXER OR SNACK : Serve as a complete meal, mix it with kibble, or serve as a savory snack to add variety to your dog's diet; it's a perfect complement to our CORE dry dog food
- WHOLE BODY HEALTH: Premium, nutrient rich ingredients and guaranteed mineral levels support strong immune systems, optimal energy, digestive health and healthy skin and coat
- WELLNESS NUTRITION: Created by nutritionists, veterinarians and animal lovers, our recipes provide an ideal balance of nature's finest ingredients, carefully selected to nourish and sustain your pet's wellbeing
- PRODUCED WITH PRIDE: We are passionate about the wellbeing of pets; we pride ourselves in preparing recipes using the finest globally sourced ingredients, to craft delicious pet food recipes that consist of natural, wholesome, non GMO ingredients chosen for their nutritional benefits
Animal Health Concern: Digestive Care Immune System Skin & Coat Care
Ingredients: Beef, Water Sufficient For Processing, Carrots, Tricalcium Phosphate, Cassia Gum, Xanthan Gum, Ground Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate.
Feeding Instructions: Amount of food required will depend on activity, age, environment and breed. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to clean, fresh water. Adult: Feed 1 to 1 ½ cans per 15 lbs of body weight per day.
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
Simmons Pet Food: Pennsauken, NJ
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
12.00 x 9.00 x 4.25 Inches
My dog loves it!
Nelson loves it !
My Skye Terrier is finicky. He only wants chicken or fish. I mix this with his kibble & he eats everytime !
CORE 95% 95% Beef with Carrots
My elderly dog, who has always been a picky eater, loves this , as well as Core Chicken with Broccoli and Turkey with Spinach.
Simple and excellent
This food is excellent and my dog must have a simple diet. Thank u for making something so perfect for my dog that gets sick on everything else.
Gave my dogs urine a chemically smell.
I tried all 3 flavors of this Core food for my little 4 lb Maltese. She is potty pad trained and usually eats a homemade diet and a small amount of Wellness Small Breed Adult to supplement that. I was really wanting a canned food that I could give her for when we travel. As soon as she started eating this her urine got a strong chemically smell to it. I tried the other flavors to see if it was just the one kind and it was the same. It just didn't smell right. So we are back to just the homemade food and the kibble. I don't trust many commercial foods and Wellness is usually the only one I turn to. So I was disappointed we couldn't use this.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question