They don't carry this at our local Walmart but seen it online and decided to try it out. They do carry the original version though. It may be too sweet for some. We use it to marinate deer venison to make jerky and it's great. Also good for stir fry, dipping egg rolls, Gyzo and fried dumplings.
About This Item
- WEEKNIGHT MEAL: Add our award winning Veri Veri Teriyaki Less Sodium Marinade & Sauce to your favorite homemade meal for an easy weeknight dinner with three delicious flavors - salty gingery and garlicky
- TERIYAKI MARINADE: Sesame seeds and hints of ginger add exotic teriyaki flavor that’s a delicious chicken marinade or steak marinade great for grilling baking or broiling
- LOW SODIUM: Made with quality ingredients this condiment has no artificial preservatives or high fructose corn syrup and has 25% less sodium than our normal Veri Veri Teriyaki sauce
- TERIYAKI SAUCE: Bursting with teriyaki flavor use as a dipping sauce cooking sauce simmer sauce or stir fry sauce perfect for veggies tofu poultry fish or noodles
- CERTIFIED KOSHER: Kosher certified and ready for your next get together, this low sodium teriyaki sauce is everything you've been searching for to add instant flavor to any meal
Product formulations, packaging and promotions may change. For the most current information refer to product packaging.
Ingredients: Soy sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt), sugar, water, expeller pressed vegetable oil (soybean and/or canola), dried onion, sesame seeds, dried garlic, vinegar, ginger puree (ginger, water), expeller pressed sesame oil, dried ginger. Contains wheat and soy.
Instructions: Shake well before using. Use as a marinade or dip or add during or after cooking. Refrigerate after opening.
Explore this item
The Clorox Company
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
7.00 x 3.00 x 7.00 Inches
Delicious! Goes great on any meat (or sauce for something to dip in).
My favorite Teriyaki by far ... especially the low sodium one
I was looking for a good teriyaki marinade and came across the Very Very Teriyaki and my family loves it. I went to buy more and noticed the lower sodium one, which is even better. It has the same great flavor with less sodium. I use it on all types of meat. It is a family favorite in my household!
I have received nothing but good feedback from friends and relatives who have tried my recipes using Veri Veri Teriyaki Marinades. I love the flavor. I am a big fan of sesame. I have compared other brands but none match up. I have been searching to purchase in a larger bottle volume. If this is available please advise. Thank you.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question