Snapware Snap n' Stack 2-Layer Cupcake Carrier
Customers also considered
- $11.88 Was $17.97Save $6.09
- $6.25 Was $7.95Save $1.70
- $16.15 Was $17.47Save $1.32
- $3.78 Was $4.99Save $1.21
- Reduced Price$6.67 List price $9.99Save $3.32
- $13.77 Was $19.99Save $6.22
- Clearance$17.12 List price $20.54Save $3.42
- $23.32 Was $27.50Save $4.18
- Reduced Price$24.99
- $23.26 Was $31.49Save $8.23
- $3.32 Was $4.29Save $0.97
- $9.06 Was $9.99Save $0.93
- Reduced Price$8.44 List price $12.99Save $4.55
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Transport your baked goods confidently with the Snapware Snap n' Stack 2-Layer Cupcake Carrier. It is ideal for bringing treats to a picnic or party. The durable handle of this Snapware cupcake carrier makes transportation easy, and its transparent construction allows you to see the contents clearly. Each layer snaps together, allowing for easy stacking. Inside, there are two internal trays that are designed to be reversible for cookies and a quarter sheet cake. This handy item is a must-have for any baking enthusiast.
Snapware Snap n' Stack 2-Layer Cupcake Carrier:
- Includes plastic cupcake carrier with 2 reversible inserts
- Reversible insert dimensions: 10.5"L x 14"W x 3.75"H
- Overall dimensions: 14.5"L x 10.25"W x 7.5"H
- Made of plastic
- Durable handle for portability
- Clear plastic makes contents easy to see
- Internal trays to organize items
- Easy stacking
- Each layer snaps together for easy portability
- Lifetime warranty
- Model# 1098736
- Internal trays are reversible
- Can hold cupcakes, cookies and a quarter sheet cake
|Clothing Top Style:||Snap-On Tops|
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||31006554|
|Accessories Included:||2 x Cookie/Cake Carrier, 1 x Handle, 2 x Inserts|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||14.50 x 10.25 x 7.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- ANYTHING can get messed up going through an airport! There is less room for disaster but they will move a little bit - its call gravity!by Tag685/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It's really deep and has a reversible holder plate w/handles for cup cakes or a flat cake...by 4you2only5/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a circular spot to help keep cupcakes in place so as long as your carry them on I think they will make it.by soccermom785/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When using standard size cupcakes, a dozen fit tight enough not to tip over. Two dozen will fit in carrier, one dozen per layer. I made mini cupcakes which tipped over when placed on side with cupcake holders, but by turning over to flat side and packing in more they will stay upright. Carry case is light weight so easy to transport.by Augidawgie4/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is deep enough. I have had no trouble transporting cupcakes sliding around on my back seat.by KMaynard11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not want to use this item in a freezer unless it could sit straight and stay upright. It is plastic.by Tag6810/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this item can be used in the freezer. It is also dishwasher safe and can hold warm items up to a certain temperature. The specs are on the paperboard wrapping.by sweetsouthernbellas11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it says it's freezer safeby 4you2only8/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouild wait until I get to my destination before I put TALL icing on any cupcake - too many things can happen, and no fault of the carrier.by Tag681/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$10.97 Was $12.97Save $2.00
- Rollbackfrom $19.99
- Reduced Price$7.39 List price $10.99Save $3.60
- $10.23 Was $14.80Save $4.57
- $20.00 Was $31.10Save $11.10