Customers also considered
- $12.11 Was $14.89Save $2.78
- Reduced Price$6.60 List price $9.99Save $3.39
- Reduced Price$28.98 List price $34.78Save $5.80
- $8.85 Was $9.61Save $0.76
- $4.83 Was $6.44Save $1.61
- $12.40 Was $14.47Save $2.07
- $3.59 Was $3.89Save $0.30
- $11.51 Was $13.64Save $2.13
- $5.24 Was $5.59Save $0.35
- $7.01 Was $8.61Save $1.60
- from $4.30
- Clearancefrom $5.97
- Rollbackfrom $2.42
About this item
About this item
This Rectangular Loom Set is ideal for anyone who enjoys knitting. This loom knits a single layer. With this long loom set, simply knit until your scarf is the desired length and then finish off. The purchase of this knitting loom set includes three rectangular looms (flat, double and circular), a pick tool and easy-to-understand instructions. The looms vary not only in function, but also in color. They come in orange, magenta and green.
Rectangular Loom Set:
- Knits a single layer
- Simply knit until your scarf is the desired length and finish off
- Includes 3 rectangular looms (flat, double and circular), pick tool and easy-to-understand instructions
|Fabric Content:||100% Synthetic|
|Age Range:||5 to 7 Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||3702004001W|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.00 x 3.25 x 0.10 Inches|
Ask a question
- Yes There are many tutorials on You tube, but when I made my striped scarf I merely knitted two rows of one color yarn, then wrapped the first color around the second color, and knitted two rows of the second then switched yarns again. I goes a lot faster if you use a thicker yarn and the "E-wrap" stitch but there is no end to the cool patterns you can make using two different yarns Happy Looming. ☺by Renae6/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I suggest you see YouTube under "Knitting Looms" for video instructionsby Voiced2/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I have made one.by scythswife2/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. You'll either have to get varigated yarn or tie on/tie off for each row.by blackforest6/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You'd have to knit or crochet patches together. The longest loom would only provide a width of about 40"by Voiced12/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. You'll make multiply strips, then sew them together.by blackforest10/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You could, it would have to be done in stips The widest it would be was the length around the loom, for the blanket you wouldn't do the complete round, you'd skip one and then turn around and go back and forth that way.by m2lazy4u12/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The smallest - blue is 9", 26 pegs, Next - green is 13", 38 pegs, Next - pink is 17", 50 pegs The Longest -Orange is 21", 62 pegs The pegs are spaces at about 3/4"by Voiced9/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?