NETGEAR N150 RangeMax WiFi Router (WNR1000)
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Netgear N150 Wireless Router will make Internet surfing faster, easier and hassle-free. It has a compact size that is both stylish and easily fits on a desk or other space in a home office. Either stand it up vertically in the provided base or let it lie flat for flexibility of placement. This Netgear Wireless-N Router provides a simple and secure connection for accessing the Internet, e-mail, chatting and online content sharing. It is also compatible with major DSL Internet service providers. This compact wireless router offers a live parental control feature to block inappropriate online content and applications, making it a breeze to protect a child's browsing. It also protects other connected equipment such as PCs, gaming consoles and audio-video devices. The Push 'N' Connect button to immediately access the Internet for added simplicity and convenience.
With five Ethernet ports, it can connect to a variety of other devices without additional hardware. It is power efficient and comes with an on/off button for its Wi-Fi capabilities to help save energy. Multi-language installation is also possible with this router. Let the Netgear N150 Wireless Router streamline the wireless connection capabilities of a small- to medium-sized home.
Netgear N150 Wireless Router:
- Surf, email, chat
- Share your Internet connection
- Provides Wireless-N speeds
- Easy Smart Wizard setup
- Is faster than 802.11 and is compatible with 802.11 b/g/n
- Live parental controls
- Has an easy push button WiFi connection
- Uses a vertical stand for flexible placement
- Netgear Wireless-N Router has a lifetime warranty
- For small to medium sized homes
- Uses 2.4GHz
- Contains 5 Ethernet ports that have auto-sensing technology
- Dimensions: 172.74 x 139.98 x 34.6 mm (6.8 x 5.5 x 1.36 in)
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Compatible Devices:||Unix , PC , Mac|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WNR1000100NASBJ|
|Features:||Monitors Internet traffic and sends customized reports , Easy Smart Wizard setup , Push ??N?? Connect offers a secured wireless Internet connection , Live Parental Controls , Power and Wi-Fi on/off buttons|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You need internet. Think of a modem as an internet factory, and a router as delivery trucks. In order to produce internet in the factory, you need to use raw supplies. Your local internet company will provide you raw supplies in the form of a monthly internet fee. This is what comes out of the wall. You plug that wire into the modem (internet factory) to convert the supplies into internet. Now if you want to send the internet to different computers, you then need a router (delivery trucks) that send the internet to different computers either with a wire or through wireless. As far as data goes, if you go through an internet provider like Cox, you get unlimited internet but you pay more or less depending on the SPEED of that internet.by lAngelicaPicklesl7/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (36) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- You need internet. Think of a modem as an internet factory, and a router as delivery trucks. In order to produce internet in the factory, you need to use raw supplies. Your local internet company will provide you raw supplies in the form of a monthly internet fee. This is what comes out of the wall. You plug that wire into the modem (internet factory) to convert the supplies into internet. Now if you want to send the internet to different computers, you then need a router (delivery trucks) that send the internet to different computers either with a wire or through wireless.by lAngelicaPicklesl5/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- You must buy this as well establish a plan with an internet provider like Time Warner or ATT. The plan is cheap ( about 2O bucks a month) and there is unlimited data.by Caperinglat2/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This is just a router, you need Internet service and a modem, the modem is usually provided by your Internet service provider.by CommunityAnswer6/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby FrankHillcrest3/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- This is just a router. You can use it as-is for the wireless computers and printers in your house to talk to each other. But you will need to pay for a separate internet connection and modem if you want to use the internet. (Your internet provider may give you a modem with their services.)by MichelleH3/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It works fine for my AT&T go phone and for our Kindle fire.by INSAgent8/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (16) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- You bet! I am using it with three tablets and two laptops.by Sc000ter8/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (19) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it will connect to anything with WiFi I use it on by Xbox 360 and Nextbook. I can use my Nextbook all over the house.by RobertM122/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- maryc, YES.by TRC5211/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I got this for my girlfriend's new surface tablet. For her to sign in was so easy. Connect to the Wi-Fi and enter the password one time. Now she can go all over the house with her tablet.by ElPasoMikeH5/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can use this router to connect to your existing Internet connection to provide WiFi throughout your home. If you have DSL, you may want to look at one of our DSL modem/routers, such as the DGND3700.by NETGEAR Team8/3/2016Written by a verified representative from NETGEAR TeamWas this answer helpful? (15) (4)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I do not have a high speed internet connection, just the regular speed, can i use this router to download on my tablet??
- I have the slowest speed internet option via satellite and it works great.by Marshallsway7/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Well, you didn't mention what you wanted to download so I can't give you a specific answer. But generally speaking, the speed of your internet connection affects *how long it takes* to download something -- it doesn't control whether you can download the object or not. So, if your tablet can see it -- it can usually get it -- just slower than the high-speed folks.by VPerkins211/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is the perfect device - lots of bandwidth, for sure more than you get with "normal" internet service.by jpbmass2/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The router just send the internet to your device. It does not control the speed of the internet.by lAngelicaPicklesl8/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yup no prob Carol, your speed does not determine whether or not you can download using a wireless router. I recommend getting a basic cable connection for 19.99 a month, or a package deal for 5 bucks cheaper.by Caperinglat8/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to have a CAT 5 to hook into this. So I would say no.by Spacepup138/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (4)Was this answer helpful?